22

Is religion responsible for the opposition to peace in the Israel-Palestine conflict?

Leadfoot

-2  
Reply Fri 14 May, 2021 10:40 am
@maxdancona,
And yet you support the violent conflict (or at least one side of it).
That is an unfounded assumption. I am merely a spectator watching to see if things play out as predicted. So far they are.

I don’t have a dog in that fight.

-2  
Reply Fri 14 May, 2021 10:40 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

All you need to do in order to side with the Israelis is look at all the times Israel offered the Palestinians a fair peace, and the Palestinians responded to the peace offers by waging a war of annihilation against Israel.

3  
Reply Fri 14 May, 2021 11:08 am
@Leadfoot,
Hardly disinterested, spouting lies and propaganda.

-2  
Reply Fri 14 May, 2021 02:15 pm
Leadfoot's posts have been factually accurate.

2  
Reply Sat 15 May, 2021 01:00 pm
The IDF has targeted the news organisations by bombing the building in Gaza where they are based.

The Associated Press is “shocked and horrified,” while Al Jazeera has vowed to continue reporting despite restrictions.

-1  
Reply Sat 15 May, 2021 03:14 pm
Their pathetic whining is pretty funny. It really made my day. Mr. Green
Leadfoot

0  
Reply Sat 15 May, 2021 03:53 pm
@oralloy,
Didn’t you love the expertly covered and professionally photographed 'event' in that story. There must have been a hundred cameras focused on that building just before it was struck.

Think they were 'secretly' tipped off? Would you believe publicly tipped off?
It is pretty funny watching them straining to twist the story of what really happened.

-1  
Reply Sat 15 May, 2021 04:02 pm
@Leadfoot,
Well Israel does warn non-combatants and give them time to evacuate before they bomb.

I actually haven't paid too much attention. I saw the headline and it made me smile, but that's about it.

2  
Reply Sat 15 May, 2021 04:20 pm
@Leadfoot,
They weren’t secretly tipped off. The IDF told them to get out because they were going to bomb them.

That has been widely reported, the IDF don’t deny it.

Stick to the facts instead of pulling mental paranoid horseshit out of your arse.

-1  
Reply Sat 15 May, 2021 04:54 pm
Is there any footage of the rats scurrying out of their ratholes with alarmed looks on their faces?
Leadfoot

0  
Reply Sun 16 May, 2021 06:19 am
@oralloy,
Izzy has a hard time absorbing more than one side of the story.

The head-fake story on ground invasion worked really well on the tunnel builders.

2  
Reply Sun 16 May, 2021 06:32 am
@Leadfoot,
You are the one making up facts, and siding with the most repulsive poster on A2K in the process.

All those dead civilians must remind you of Vietnam, we had a hard time understanding why you had to kill so many children over there too.

-1  
Reply Sun 16 May, 2021 06:41 am
I've not seen anything untrue in Leadfoot's posts. I doubt that you can point out any falsehoods.

3  
Reply Sun 16 May, 2021 06:46 am
I’m not wasting time with the cut and paste monkey.

Vikorr has already pointed out why everyone thinks it’s stupid.

Nothing else needs to be said.

-1  
Reply Sun 16 May, 2021 09:43 am
Just like Vikorr, you do not speak for anyone who is intelligent when you say that.