Is religion responsible for the opposition to peace in the Israel-Palestine conflict?

Leadfoot

Reply Fri 14 May, 2021 10:40 am
@maxdancona,
Quote:
And yet you support the violent conflict (or at least one side of it).
That is an unfounded assumption. I am merely a spectator watching to see if things play out as predicted. So far they are.

I don’t have a dog in that fight.
oralloy

Reply Fri 14 May, 2021 10:40 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
And yet you support the violent conflict (or at least one side of it).

All you need to do in order to side with the Israelis is look at all the times Israel offered the Palestinians a fair peace, and the Palestinians responded to the peace offers by waging a war of annihilation against Israel.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 14 May, 2021 11:08 am
@Leadfoot,
Hardly disinterested, spouting lies and propaganda.
oralloy

Reply Fri 14 May, 2021 02:15 pm
@izzythepush,
Leadfoot's posts have been factually accurate.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 15 May, 2021 01:00 pm
The IDF has targeted the news organisations by bombing the building in Gaza where they are based.

The Associated Press is “shocked and horrified,” while Al Jazeera has vowed to continue reporting despite restrictions.
oralloy

Reply Sat 15 May, 2021 03:14 pm
@izzythepush,
Their pathetic whining is pretty funny. It really made my day. Mr. Green
Leadfoot

Reply Sat 15 May, 2021 03:53 pm
@oralloy,
Didn’t you love the expertly covered and professionally photographed 'event' in that story. There must have been a hundred cameras focused on that building just before it was struck.

Think they were 'secretly' tipped off? Would you believe publicly tipped off?
It is pretty funny watching them straining to twist the story of what really happened.
oralloy

Reply Sat 15 May, 2021 04:02 pm
@Leadfoot,
Well Israel does warn non-combatants and give them time to evacuate before they bomb.

I actually haven't paid too much attention. I saw the headline and it made me smile, but that's about it.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 15 May, 2021 04:20 pm
@Leadfoot,
They weren’t secretly tipped off. The IDF told them to get out because they were going to bomb them.

That has been widely reported, the IDF don’t deny it.

Stick to the facts instead of pulling mental paranoid horseshit out of your arse.
oralloy

Reply Sat 15 May, 2021 04:54 pm
@izzythepush,
Is there any footage of the rats scurrying out of their ratholes with alarmed looks on their faces?
Leadfoot

Reply Sun 16 May, 2021 06:19 am
@oralloy,
Izzy has a hard time absorbing more than one side of the story.

The head-fake story on ground invasion worked really well on the tunnel builders.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 16 May, 2021 06:32 am
@Leadfoot,
You are the one making up facts, and siding with the most repulsive poster on A2K in the process.

All those dead civilians must remind you of Vietnam, we had a hard time understanding why you had to kill so many children over there too.

oralloy

Reply Sun 16 May, 2021 06:41 am
@izzythepush,
I've not seen anything untrue in Leadfoot's posts. I doubt that you can point out any falsehoods.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 16 May, 2021 06:46 am
I’m not wasting time with the cut and paste monkey.

Vikorr has already pointed out why everyone thinks it’s stupid.

Nothing else needs to be said.
oralloy

Reply Sun 16 May, 2021 09:43 am
@izzythepush,
Just like Vikorr, you do not speak for anyone who is intelligent when you say that.
0 Replies

bulmabriefs144

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2021 11:45 am
@maxdancona,
You are mistaken.

The Jews are ready to come to agreement, provided they do have a defensible country of their own. The Muslims, however are not.

Muslim leadership thinks that Jews and Christians don't have a right to exist.

Don't believe me? Look at this Temple Mount overhead.

https://ssl.c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I00008i.8JC2uZUE/s/900/900/HI06-005.jpg
(This picture is for demonstration only, I do not claim any rights)

As you can see from this picture, the mosque there could be to the left or right. Instead, it is dead-center allowing no room for the Jews to build their own temple. In other words, in the holiest of holy places for Jews, they are not allowed to worship.

If Islam really respected "the People of the Book" as equals, they would give Bethlehem back to the Christians, and the Temple Mount back to the Jews, or at least share these landmarks.

https://blog.eretzyisrael.org/post/71117216707/bethlehem-prohibited-to-christians-and-jews

Instead Bethlehem is a battleground, and the Temple Mount is off limits.

The Christians rightly support the idea of Jews having their own country. All except the same ilk that supported the Nazi regime.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_by_country

I think I counted close to 40 countries with at least 80% Muslim majority. Does it seem fair that not even one Jewish country is allowed to exist without getting interference from Islam?

"We have enough Muslim countries now." This is what a group legit seeking peace would say. Yet, you blame the Christians for the failure to come to compromise. I'd love to see your thought process in this.
0 Replies

bulmabriefs144

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2021 11:11 pm
@InfraBlue,
Islam is likewise a secular nationalist ideology that holds the view of an ethnic entitlement to the entire world. Basically, if if someone doesn't believe as they do, their religion literally tells them to hunt them down to the ends of the Earth.

Zoroastrian Persians fled Persia (Iran) in large numbers, letting the Muslims have Iran. Were they satisfied? Oh no! The Persians became Farsi, and moved to India. They followed them to India and Pakistan. A close study of religious history reveals why. Allah is basically Ahriman, and it is a concerted attempt to hide this.

Give the Zionists Israel. Tell them that God appoints them this land, and that they probably will be persecuted elsewhere.
Tell the Muslims to get out, and stop making false claims on other people's land.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 19 Feb, 2022 03:20 pm
@oralloy,
How would you know?
0 Replies

Theo202

Reply Fri 22 Apr, 2022 11:28 pm
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
Zionism is, for the most part, a secular nationalist ideology that holds the view of an ethnic entitlement to Palestine based on the mythologies found in the Bible.

Herzl's ambition for territory involved the same area of land as described in Genesis 15, consistent with the Yinon plan. Of course the actual inheritance of the Jewish people was only a relatively small portion of that.
0 Replies

Theo202

Reply Fri 22 Apr, 2022 11:40 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Even Jesus Christ was an anti-Semite.

No, the real anti-semites there were those who were intent on carrying about Caiaphas' plan. Jesus was more Jewish then they were based on his conformance with the Torah. The word "semite" derives from the Hebrew word shem meaning name (i.e haShem). This relates to genealogical Jews via Genesis 29:35.