Who doesn't back gay marriage?

Shadow X

Reply Mon 24 Jun, 2013 04:34 pm
@ehBeth,
Actually as already established, any heterosexual male you meet has a 3-5% chance of being a child molestor. Any homosexual male you meet has a 16-40% chance of being a child molestor.

Massive difference.
spendius

Reply Mon 24 Jun, 2013 05:02 pm
@Shadow X,
Until they put you on Ignore Shad they still think they can use you.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 24 Jun, 2013 05:02 pm
@Shadow X,
aaaaaaaaaaand how many homosexual men are there in the U.S.?

so yeah - keep heterosexual men away from children - that's where the danger is for American children

Uncle Shadow - keep away.
ehBeth

Reply Mon 24 Jun, 2013 05:04 pm
@Shadow X,
and ya know - your ability to understand statistics just hasn't become any better no matter how many people try to help you
spendius

Reply Mon 24 Jun, 2013 05:10 pm
@ehBeth,
That's a smear Beth with nothing to back it up.

I have no view on the matter but if you have you should support it because otherwise I have nothing to go on.
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Mon 24 Jun, 2013 05:28 pm
@Shadow X,
Wow, you were ready for me. What a strategy; you just changed the subject.
JLNobody

Reply Mon 24 Jun, 2013 05:28 pm
@Shadow X,
Wow, you were ready for me. What a strategy; you just changed the subject.
0 Replies

Shadow X

Reply Mon 24 Jun, 2013 10:39 pm
@ehBeth,
The irony of the two statements you just made stands for itself... no comment from me necessary.
0 Replies

Shadow X

Reply Mon 24 Jun, 2013 10:44 pm
@JLNobody,
No i wasn't changing the subject. I was pointing out the hypocrisy in your statement. If I am cruel for wanting to deny homosexuals marriage benefits, then why are you not cruel for wanting to deny an incestuous couple marriage benefits? Because now we're talking about something that YOU consider to be immoral?
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2013 08:36 am
@Shadow X,
Shadow X wrote:

Ugh no try again. I'm not married

How is that possible? You said you had children. If you're not married, what incentive could have possibly motivated you to have children?

Shadow X wrote:
homosexuals have no right to steal money out of the pockets of the American populous because they want to have us pay for their deviant lifestyle.

And there we have it. You don't support gay marriage because you think gays are icky.

Shadow X wrote:
If you're not going to discuss any other possible relationships then I'm not going to allow you to advocate for equality and equal rights and civil rights be side you don't believe in them.

You're not going to allow me? Who the **** are you?
Shadow X

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2013 09:46 am
@joefromchicago,
That doesn't even make any sense on several levels. First of all if I was in a marriage where I had been provided benefits, instead of producing one child I might have produced three. I may have produced more children because I would have known I would be in a more capable position of providing for all of those children with the benefits that I received. In doing so it would have been much more beneficial to society because they would have received three Revenue streams instead of one.

That's the entire point of providing those marriage benefits.

What do you mean and there we have it I have stated from the beginning that homosexuality is a deviant lifestyle. But that doesn't change the fact that there are several reasons for which homosexual marriage should not be supported by the populous, the least important being that its icky.

And I am the guy who recognizes your hypocritical bs and will not allow you to peddle it when you don't actually believe it without calling you out for doing so.

Setanta

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2013 10:58 am
@joefromchicago,
joefromchicago wrote:
And there we have it. You don't support gay marriage because you think gays are icky.

Ah-hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha . . .

Bravo . . . the emperor's new clothes . . .
joefromchicago

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2013 11:48 am
@Shadow X,
Shadow X wrote:

That doesn't even make any sense on several levels.

I'm just using your logic. And yes, it doesn't make sense - on any level.

Shadow X wrote:
What do you mean and there we have it I have stated from the beginning that homosexuality is a deviant lifestyle. But that doesn't change the fact that there are several reasons for which homosexual marriage should not be supported by the populous, the least important being that its icky.

You say that you don't support government benefits for anyone, but you're willing to support them for straight marriages just so you can deny them to gays. There's no logic to that position, so it must be because you think gays are icky and you're afraid you'll somehow catch the gay. No other explanation is possible.

Shadow X wrote:
And I am the guy who recognizes your hypocritical bs and will not allow you to peddle it when you don't actually believe it without calling you out for doing so.

I can't imagine what benefit I would get from being lectured on equality and fairness by a close-minded bigot.
Shadow X

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2013 12:06 pm
@Setanta,
I'm fairly certain I made it clear homosexuality is a deviant lifestyle several times on this thread.

Not trying to hide it in the least.
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2013 04:30 pm
It seems to me that a possible marker for homosexuality, or at least its latent expression, is an inability to perceive it with equanimity, i.e., to feel instead that it is "icky."
BillW

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2013 04:37 pm
@JLNobody,
good point, in fact - that's worth repeating - good point!
spendius

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2013 05:04 pm
@BillW,
What? That the last two thousand years were marked for homosexuality?

It only "seems" Bill. It's only "seems possible". At the "least" at least.

What's not "icky" about homosexuality? I think if you explained it properly most people would agree about its ickiness. Are you relying on sanitising it and pretending it's cute and homely like apple pie, Quantitative Easing and low interest rates.

Heterosexuality is pretty "icky" when you get right down to it. But at least it provides ladies with a role.
Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2013 05:08 pm
@spendius,
spendius wrote:

What? That the last two thousand years were marked for homosexuality?

It only "seems" Bill. It's only "seems possible". At the "least" at least.

What's not "icky" about homosexuality? I think if you explained it properly most people would agree about its ickiness. Are you relying on sanitising it and pretending it's cute and homely like apple pie, Quantitative Easing and low interest rates.

Heterosexuality is pretty "icky" when you get right down to it. But at least it provides ladies with a role.

Were you trying for a laugh there, Spendius?
JTT

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2013 05:10 pm
@JLNobody,
You must be boinking the hamsters, JLN, 'cause they won't let others double post.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2013 05:19 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
Were you trying for a laugh there, Spendius?

To a certain extent.

What role do you envisage for ladies without rampant heterosexuality? One only has to watch ladies for a short period of time to know that heterosexuality is their only hope.