waking up queasy in the morning. ...

Reply Mon 4 Feb, 2013 01:56 am
First off, I'm 16, and a girl.

Sometimes I wake up queasy or sick feeling in the morning,and I don't know why. I've never had sex,or any sexual activity,so I can't be pregnant. I don't do any drugs or anything either. Its been like this for maybe 4 years or so. Sometimes it goes away,some times it comes back. The last time I had it,last year,it was combined with constant sweating,and My doctors told me it was my hormone levels,that they were too high.however,the sweating stopped,and so did the queasiness after a while.I don't sweat anymore,but being queasy still happens now and then. Could it still be a hormone thing?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 992 • Replies: 6
No top replies

amygarside

Reply Mon 4 Feb, 2013 06:23 am
@magicstorm101,
I would suggest to have a follow up with your doctor. It can be several things why you are feeling queasy.
jespah

Reply Mon 4 Feb, 2013 08:32 am
@amygarside,
Seconding that. It could also be panic attacks.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 4 Feb, 2013 02:56 pm
The queasiness could come from the last thing you ate at night.

Stomach acid juices rush to to stomach when there is food in the stomach. You may just have extra stomach acid in the morning. Put saltine crackers next to your bed and eat one with you get up.

magicstorm101

Reply Mon 4 Feb, 2013 07:54 pm
@PUNKEY,
Would that happen more often, if I went to bed right after eating?
jespah

Reply Tue 5 Feb, 2013 04:21 am
@magicstorm101,
Yes.
0 Replies

djesse551

Reply Fri 8 Feb, 2013 02:42 am
@magicstorm101,
If you are in doubt on the diagnosis of your current doctor, try consulting another one, if they both give the same diagnosis, that is the time you will take an action.
0 Replies