Non muslim ,If u are in doubt on life after death,kill urself and findout the truth?

Inkpen

Sun 27 Jan, 2013 08:21 pm
Non muslim,If u are in doubt
on life after death,kill urself
and findout the truth?

edgarblythe

Sun 27 Jan, 2013 08:53 pm
Kill your own self first. Then, if you deliver positive reports, I will consider doing it also.
Inkpen

Sun 27 Jan, 2013 09:35 pm
@edgarblythe,
It is easy to me, but If i show you or i deliver to you posetive report from life after death . Do u realy accept islam?
edgarblythe

Sun 27 Jan, 2013 09:38 pm
@Inkpen,
You have first to kill yourself and after that deliver positive report to me, personally. Only then I make decisions.
Inkpen

Sun 27 Jan, 2013 09:56 pm
@edgarblythe,
Get prepar for truth, i will deliver it as soon as possible , if you try to deny the truth you may be lost by guidance
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Sun 27 Jan, 2013 10:29 pm
Ah, so, as Charlie Chan said, once or twice. Resolution is now up to you.
Setanta

Mon 28 Jan, 2013 04:07 am
I declare EB to be having too much fun.
edgarblythe

Mon 28 Jan, 2013 05:14 am
@Setanta,
Gotta take it where you find it.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Mon 28 Jan, 2013 05:31 am
@Inkpen,
I am not in doubt. There is no life after death.

Unfortunately killing yourself will not help you find out that truth. You just have to live.
0 Replies

abana

Tue 29 Jan, 2013 03:06 am
@edgarblythe,
now test Ur self, are u real going to accept the the truth or going to to deny it , believe or not she is dead ,but she is smiling and she is reporting us after here death she is happy for being she was Muslima ,click the link, there are many muslim like here dead while smiling
http://sphotos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/553068_10151368872308081_1109321163_n.jpg
edgarblythe

Tue 29 Jan, 2013 05:25 am
@abana,
No one is reporting to me personally, as I requested. Not a picture. The picture could be of a living person covered, who is getting feet tickled.
George

Tue 29 Jan, 2013 05:33 am
"And do not kill yourselves, surely God is most Merciful to you."
~Qur'an, Sura 4(An-Nisa), ayat 29

Would you lead us into sin?
Inkpen

Sun 3 Feb, 2013 04:55 pm
@George,
I did'nt want any one to kill himself, but i need to show them , they fear death , becouse their ego did'nt deny life after the death . And this picture confirms there is glade tiding for peity muslims, but for non muslim it is only feet tickled of living persone . Even we are physically on the same planet , our soule are on defferent planet,bcos what we see and understand it is hide from u ,even we need to show u , it is not eye that real blind, but is the mind get blind.
0 Replies

Inkpen

Sun 3 Feb, 2013 05:18 pm
@edgarblythe,
I did'nt want any one to kill himself, but i need to show them , they fear death , becouse their ego did'nt deny life after the death . And this picture confirms there is glade tiding for peity muslims, but for non muslim it is only feet tickling of living persone
edgarblythe

Sun 3 Feb, 2013 05:31 pm
@Inkpen,
inkpen, you are young and full of enthusiasm for your cause. I doubt not your sincerity, but, believe me, there are many roads for diverse people to travel. I would not belittle one for being Muslim, or any kind of religion, but let me journey in my direction while you take the route for you.
Inkpen

Mon 4 Feb, 2013 06:14 pm
@edgarblythe,
Quran advice us as a reply for non bliever who deny every signe of Creator in chapter non belivers 109:4,5 and 6

"109:4
Nor will I be a worshipper of
what you worship.109:5
Nor will you be worshippers of
what I worship.
109:6
For you is your way(religion), and for
me is my way(religion)."
George

Tue 5 Feb, 2013 12:39 pm
@Inkpen,
Wisdom
0 Replies

MURDOCK212

Wed 8 May, 2013 12:22 pm
@Inkpen,
Brother it is haram to commit suicide in Islam, if a person commits suicide they are then to face punishment in hell for the rest of life after death as stated in the Qu'ran:

“....and do not kill ourselves; surely Allah is Merciful to you. And whoever does this aggressively and unjustly, We will soon cast him into Fire; and this is easy for Allah.”
(Surah an-Nisā’ 4:29-30)

Listen if a kafir (Non believer) doubts about the message being sent from Allah onto mankind and doubts on life after death, you should not tell them to kill theirself or commit suicide in anyway.

Clearly the message was sent upon mankind right
So when the non believer doubts in what Allah has sent
When there death actually approaches them
And the first stage will be when in the grave, this is when the two
Angels come face to face with the soul and ask questions:

1. What he used to believe
2. What's his religion
3. Who's his lord
4. Who's his prophet

The believer will give correct answers whereas the non believers will struggle to answer, due to not having faith they will face severe and painful punishments.

Overall I am trying to say is don't tell them to commit suicide, the soul will find out the truth once leaving this world. Our duty is to provide the non believers with alot amount of information as possible, even if they refuse, when they pass on, Allah will say to them did this certain person not come to you and pass you the message, the soul will say yes but did not believen it, the non believer soul will ask Allah to recarnate him/her just to put things right but Allah will refuse to do so. I can't find the exact surah when it mentioned similarly to what I just stated but do you research and we will be put onto the right path Insh'Allah.

Any questions, inbox me or just reply to me.

Jazak'Allah
sidha

Sun 12 May, 2013 09:55 pm
@MURDOCK212,
hell?what s hell,is it a planet specially designed to punish human being.a loving god,a god who is love embodiment himself would do this?contradicting facts.even the most cruel person on earth not able to torture his victim forever but this loving god would burn you in fire for eternity,what a joke...I don t think so,it does not make sense at all.you do good,good awaits you..you do bad,bad awaits you.whatever good or bad happening to you,the cause is yourself.god has created such a system in this universe.so my friend don t blame a loving god for every single mistakes that you have done.there is life after death,whether its going to be good or bad its all depending on your souls merit,is not your religion,creed,believe or the god you are worshipping,evidents for this can be found in many olden scriptures and also in some recent scientific studies.so i think being wise and spiritualistic is more value than being just religious.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 9 Dec, 2013 12:59 pm
@Inkpen,
"109:4
Nor will I be a worshipper of
what you worship.109:5
Nor will you be worshippers of
what I worship.
109:6
For you is your way(religion), and for
me is my way(religion)."

Abrogated verse. In other words, Bullshit.

Surah 109
Abrogated
(Mansūkh) Abrogator
(Nāsikh)

109:6 To you be your Way, and to me mine. 9:5 Verse of the Sword
0 Replies