What is the Mechanism to network 7billion pple .

Inkpen

Reply Wed 26 Dec, 2012 05:07 am
In what kind of dimention of sociale transaction could be achieved. Plz share ur idea to network intire ppl through differen edition of devices
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,175 • Replies: 7
No top replies

nothingtodo

Reply Wed 26 Dec, 2012 11:52 am
@Inkpen,
Chat box hardline single account split person fingerprint button retinal activation.. Email .. Basic shopping.. News.

Func for all else on PC .. limit to no chat ..names addresses nuked on chat capable items, eg games. Device lockdown per person.. inc boardroom chat and whatnot, mobile plug in tv/screen keyboard.

Logs logs logs. Keystroke.. always. pics too.

Or you cannot what?
Develop a new invention? for fear of sneak peak? - look at the list of chances you will succeed, its all out there but a few major discoveries.

Cheat on your wife?
Hide pedophillia?
Bomb a target in unison?
Organise dissidence?
Create groups in cyber space which differ from the ones which are suibtable now? -Seems to me you could present in picket the facts and it would be covered on country news, maybe world then.

Freedom is shite, it is a lie now... The lord decsends to **** you shortly.. Please fasten your seat belt.. Oh you cannot, your feeling omnipotent yet have a ******* view.
nothingtodo

Reply Wed 26 Dec, 2012 12:05 pm
@nothingtodo,
With camera to monitor and log who is actually using your conn, when your eye and hand are forced at gunpoint to the unit.

Too far?
And you like pedophiles who cannot choose too, aint you picked a winning combo monkeh?

If you want to look in a pixel window and trust it, you have to make it trustworthy.. your being lulled, we are shortly going to blow your kids little hole back out into section 345.

Then pillage a village, for the spillage of soul.
Omfuckingnipotence... lovely!

Date rape gas grenade incoming, watch your heads on the way down, your pretty little girls have been noticed... don't remember going to bed citizen?.. aww, sweet dreams?

It's only 200 -300 troops a time, perhaps its a disease those 50 sore little girls got the itch from? .. it goes away.

This happens, BTW.

have a nice day!

Smile
nothingtodo

Reply Wed 26 Dec, 2012 12:23 pm
@nothingtodo,
Its more fun when they think the worlds gone tits up but still cannot do **** about it, huah!

Did you not know that is why we let you believe pedophillia is a condition, it is a primer, like a trojan horse, you really do not want it, but it doesnt seem so bad...

We get back in the truck, take off our balaclavas and say 'they ******* asked for it' God forgives his alphas, and we go have a beer.

(Oh, you do not know what intel division has achieved with chem research re: evidence, well, don't suppose you will.. We tried, see your girls soon, they don't have to see me)

You still do not think we bomb children to change the world?

Tut tut tut. (its a win win, mmm or great, less ops)

Somalia is getting old, only so long you can rape those who are used to it.

Your ancestors sacrificed millions, to the pentagram, it is still hidden today... Still happening... We can have a million and you will not even blink.
nothingtodo

Reply Wed 26 Dec, 2012 12:40 pm
@nothingtodo,
Oh, China is da bad guy, america is do sweety .. lol.

Get wid the 'we is pants' .. 'Behold the future you ask for!'

Well what?
We gotta do the research online for areas to take.. we cannot swan up and down looking.

'Logs it, it does, if it is wiser than the father in the dark' - Yoda
Inkpen

Reply Wed 26 Dec, 2012 02:12 pm
@nothingtodo,
Ahaa internet also engage mad ppl.pls Don't throw alot of words like stons
0 Replies

DavJohanis

Reply Wed 26 Dec, 2012 06:03 pm
@nothingtodo,
Try being honest in this world of yours!

We end up having to weasel and hide, even having to switch our connection IP's , just to talk to people like you and we really did not want to, its clear you know that.

Who the hell do you think you are?
I am not going to hide, even if you are some kind of force altering my internet, for talking, yeah, I notice!
You preach right and wrong at the same time, you make some kind of point.. But I do not change, what you got to say to me?.

Do not presume for a minute we do not notice your tactics, you may lower yourself like a snake to the floor, but I see you, I see you man.
nothingtodo

Reply Thu 27 Dec, 2012 07:51 pm
@DavJohanis,
Yes.. Sorry, I have attempted an apology on one of your other posts, in a way.
I am not your enemy.
You are mine.
0 Replies