Save women from urself

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 01:58 am
It is true that it all starts at home. If the sons are taught how to behave then we can prevent it. But there are many other things that needs to be changed. For example, after marriage the girl has to leave her parents. She has to sacrifice everything. She has to change even her surname. This shows how much equality we have among men and women. No one would agree to it but the reality is that no one, neither you nor me, are firm on the opinion that men and women are equal. We just say it for the sake of saying or maybe to prove ourselves that we are still humans. But we are not.

If you don't agree to me then just ask yourself will you allow your daughter not to leave her home after marriage(something very basic), or may be your wife, or you yourself. You must be thinking what crap it is. But my friend, it is not crap. All such small things make up our society. Seeing girls sacrifice all the time, it gets into our mind that girls are inferior. Some of us might not accept that we think so but it is in our mind and soul which makes us act as we do now. So don't just say it, prove it. I bet you can't. No one can. Yes you are right its all crap...

jespah

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 05:32 am
@pooh1234qwerty,
pooh1234qwerty wrote:
...Yes you are right its all crap...

^Smartest thing you've said here.

Nobody makes women change their names. Plenty retain their maiden names, in whole or in part. I know men who have changed their names with marriage.

As for women "leaving the home to marry", you clearly have never actually seen women who, I dunno, had jobs, apartments, graduate school and the like, and actually lived on their own without - gasp! - a man around.
Setanta

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 06:15 am
@jespah,
Wheeeewwwww . . . it really stinks in this thread . . . like something crawled into to it and died . . . oh, look, it must be this thousands of years old paternalistic horseshit . . .
0 Replies

imans

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 06:44 am
@pooh1234qwerty,
everyone is himself yes to himself only that one whatever, but what u dont get about the issue is smthg else in truth

since u r urself to u one, why would u b interested to reach others??

or since u like urself how the other is related to that fact of u ??

or why cant u b urself for u and deal with else too ??

in truth, on the contrary the more u r someone the more u deal continuously with the concept of else

so it shows how the issue is a lie, it is never about urself but all to superior pretenses that u exist above all existence or might exist
it is the argument of lie, to believe that by knowin the truth and since truth is positive then productive objective so by knowin the truth lies are superior, it becomes only a matter of liars to prove it or b that superiority

this is what define inferiority, who think like that and u r a livin part of, is inferior free sense forever
who can act against what is right and objectively known being superior while also its own base since it is about the truth, is surely have to end down loosin totally any ability to pretend existing

when truth is superiority and infinite superiority is only the true objective conception of existence, then inferiors must b determined from the beginning since truth is from the begining known as superiority so any must b superior for existence sense which is the only true sense of anything and all

to cut it short i would say that distinction between truth and lies is only else

what is true of course always is what deal with else concept constantly
while lie cant accept else since it wont b then when it means to lie it would loose being superior

that is why all the concepts of love and compassions are only invented

it is to keep evil the rule so powership over else for lies superiority but in makin evil alive so by convincin everyone to deal with each others in constant terms bc they will get things from each others too
so what god reached to do, is to free the concept of evil so anyone is breedin himself being evil alone

there we can see kind of perspective, saying that god is for evil freedom
and truth is for objective freedom

god is the one that insist on willin life independant to whatever exist out of infinite values
while truth is noone but absolute grounds that insist on being real with else constantly as positive way to stay existing free while noone

but both are nothing to infinite truth so both are not the reasons of existence

both are liars while only truth exist

truth is a liar when it means infinite rights, it never admit objective being to infinite conception rights while keep meanin its own presence being the reality of any objective ground positive source reasons

god is a liar when it means else being never right only to keep alright for himself as the exclusive reference to what is right

but actually in truth, both are nothing but the evil matter reason being free move towards down, which cant exist
and while true existence is always exclusively free move towards up without being down, till it reachs the objective reality of infinite truth being objectively existing so existence would b valuable so true and present since real

also in truth, both are meant to kill first

the concept of god existence and any will is opposed to existence being true

powerships by definition is objective limitations through ones wills
so power is against freedom and will is against else, both make evil lie opposition to truth
any is the freedom that is actual out of everything which is recognized as else being objective and to objective reasons so not itself

also the object that claim being objective is evil of lies
object must b free if it is an object truly so act accordin to its own conception of object being which would result in same objective ways anywhere
when absolute object claim being objective source this is the rejection to responsability so the will of powers over truth senses
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 06:54 am
@jespah,
a co-worker took his wife's name, he was engaged to a woman and started an affair with another (not great idea i'll grant you) and when he broke off the engagement to be with this other woman, his family more or less shunned him and sided heavily with the fiance, inviting her to family functions and telling him he wasn't welcome, so when he married the woman he left the fiance for he took her name

they've been married for over twenty years now and have three great kids
imans

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 07:05 am
@djjd62,
it is the same to take ur wife name or that she takes ur name, in both cases u r the same evil living

while it is obvious that of course who enjoy rulin another like the most being ruled, as his superior goal that is how u believe in god on ur knees or in flags and governments while playin the macho the max possible with guns and muscles strength
the aim or the end of any dictator is to fall in love with living dictations that work, it is the living limits that u seek to never think or b open to true values and acceptance of else always
0 Replies

pooh1234qwerty

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 10:16 pm
@jespah,
If all this is not going around u it doesn't mean that it has stopped.
The story is different for working women and housewives. Now again some housewives may be in a better state and some working women may not be. please talk in generalized terms not of the specific cases that u have come across.

I knew no one will understand what i wanted to say and that is why i said the " smartest thing" that its all crap.

And this was just one example of the many things...

By the way can u give me the reason why people go for female foeticide?? And mind u it is practiced even today and that too by the educated working class.

nothingtodo

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 04:22 pm
@pooh1234qwerty,
I do not entirely think it is all crap..
As an alien species, what you say about people would in fact be an entire truth.

Humanity is divisable by its own beliefs, Its own beliefs for the most part exclude pure logic from zero.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 05:40 pm
@pooh1234qwerty,
Why do people still kill female fetuses? 'Cause they're ignorant, superstitious, sexist assholes?

This doesn't mean women are inferior. It means there are assholes in the world. This is not news.

You want general terms? Women work outside the home today, and in far greater numbers than they ever have. It does not make them unwomanly or any other kind of horseshit. I don't even know what your alleged point was, and apparently you don't, either.
Lustig Andrei

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 07:51 pm
@jespah,
jespah wrote:
I don't even know what your alleged point was, and apparently you don't, either.

Good point, J. I'm still trying to figure out just what the OP is talking about.
0 Replies

pooh1234qwerty

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 11:32 pm
@jespah,
I am not saying that women are inferior. What i wanted to say was that women are taken as inferior by these "assholes" who will not stop until and unless their thought process is changed. Just tagging them as assholes will not solve the problem. We have to go in depth of it. If u do so may be u will reach the same conclusion as I did. My thought process was that if parents are ready to kill their child before birth then there has to be a big reason behind it. The only big reason that i could come up with was that they think women are inferior. Now what makes them think so? May be the example that i gave in the beginning(girl has to leave parents post marriage, parents of the bride have to give dowry... and so on).( It is practiced it many parts of Punjab and Haryana.) Then i thought that most of the people follow that example that i gave which means that everyone just says that women are not inferior they dont feel it. When i asked u to give me reasons for female foeticide, i meant to ask what could be the thought process of such people who go for it.

Its just that I wanted to find the reasons behind all this. This was what i could think of. I know some people are assholes...but my point is what makes them become assholes?

I hope now u understand what my point was.
jespah

Reply Sun 23 Dec, 2012 08:41 am
@pooh1234qwerty,
What makes people assholes? Does it really matter?

Yes, there are still people who see women as inferior. That's not what your title implies, nor is it what your original, incoherent post said, either.

How are attitudes changed? By increased opportunities. By increased acceptance. By people living equality, e. g. not treating their daughters as if they only good work for them is making babies and cleaning floors.
imans

Reply Sun 23 Dec, 2012 04:30 pm
@pooh1234qwerty,
there is no why for being asshole, and who believe this question exist is the answer

if u have the chance to **** instead of respectin the reality of ur space share with else, as sure way to relax what would u choose ???

it is amazin how u love inferiority, cmon man dont b asshole i know u r the best if u want comn together yea

lyin is not a way nor hypocrisy
the way cant b but in truth so all points existence lines

if u know about a treasure would u treasure it or jump to get whatever u can catch from

so the issue is not about being asshole the issue is about evil livin, so absolute possession of existing rights, in order to prove lies superiority upon the truth on any ground
0 Replies

pooh1234qwerty

Reply Sun 23 Dec, 2012 10:11 pm
@jespah,
i dont knw..sorry. i was moved by what happened in delhi,india a few days back.

sorry i wasted so many ppls' time...(i m nt being sarcastic)
imans

Reply Mon 24 Dec, 2012 06:15 am
@pooh1234qwerty,
i didnt know that very moved body could express itself in words typing
u r actually provin being super man u should get straight to space since ur moves are so free
nothingtodo

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2012 03:25 am
@imans,
LOL..
I would be all a jabber, if I were not so calm.
0 Replies

pooh1234qwerty

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2012 08:57 am
@imans,
this is nt a joke. I just expressed myself but i shouldnt have... at least nt here...

I bet u dont knw what has happened in india and that is why u r taking it as a joke... plz dont... everyone in india is moved and they are expressing themselves... they are nt mad...

sorry if i m rude bt u leave no choice...
Lustig Andrei

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2012 02:18 pm
@pooh1234qwerty,
Part of the problem here, pooh, is that nowhere in the original post did you indicate that you are speaking primarily of the situation in India. The responses from Jespah and others are based on the assumption that you are speaking of some universal attitude towards women. Such an attitude does not exist in the West, in Europe or North America, in Australia or other Eurocentric Communities. Believe me.
pooh1234qwerty

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2012 10:35 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
yes... i realized that after a few posts... i had wrongly assumed that able2know is limited to... Smile
0 Replies