what emotions do you often express the most on a daily basis?

Reply Mon 17 Dec, 2012 09:57 pm
this is for my art project, which is about emotions!
Please respond, just put any emotions you typically would feel on a daily basis!
Thanks!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 2,457 • Replies: 6
No top replies

dalehileman

Reply Tue 18 Dec, 2012 01:06 am
@nleinonen,
A most profound sense of gratitude for my Better Half relieving me of daily decision and providing lunch, sometimes breakfast too

Comfort by electric blanket, metamorphosis from suicidal to norm by coffee first thing in the morning. Maybe not daily but overwhelming satisfaction aroused by a couple almost freezing bottles of exotic imported brew three times a week taken with a small cup of mixed nuts and slab of jerky. One only, Popcorn Friday evening; four, amusement by The Daily Show, The Colbert Report
0 Replies

nothingtodo

Reply Tue 18 Dec, 2012 09:36 am
@nleinonen,
'Flow'

Though I am rarely allowed to, by the nature of existence.
Flow is variable in design, dependent on person, for me it is as though I sit back into a very fine grey sea, perhaps in extreme, likened within the mind to a smoke filled blues hall.

It is a slight lie, to suggest it is the most part of my day, though we all lie a little when emotional future is our own design.
0 Replies

shogg0th

Reply Tue 18 Dec, 2012 03:56 pm
@nleinonen,
Ambivalence
dalehileman

Reply Tue 18 Dec, 2012 04:29 pm
@shogg0th,
Anxiety, depression, inadequacy, uncertainty, death
nothingtodo

Reply Tue 1 Jan, 2013 08:22 am
@dalehileman,
The only advice I could offer you is wait for a sunny day, find a piece of the riverbank where no-one goes and watch the spiders, ants or fish for some minutes whenever you get the chance.

If the sun is really beating down and you find the right place, nature performs all manner of dancing, I watched over 100 spiders do a mating dance last time... A long time ago. Never seen it before... Then I saved 200 tadpoles from drowning on land. That made me feel much better.
dalehileman

Reply Tue 1 Jan, 2013 11:51 am
@nothingtodo,
Quote:
The only advice I could offer you…….watch the spiders, ants or fish…...whenever you get the chance.
Thanks Tod but because the river is at some distance and I distrust us old folks' driving skills I prefer to stay home
0 Replies