If I am not mistaken Rush Limbaugh said today that American wars are won by targeting civlions

Reply Wed 21 Nov, 2012 06:14 pm
As the title reads Rush Limbaugh said today that wars are won by targeting civilians. What do you think? is this the American way?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,858 • Replies: 4
No top replies

tsarstepan

Reply Wed 21 Nov, 2012 06:18 pm
@reasoning logic,
Well, he's a bloated fascist pig. And targeting civilians in England was one of the main strategies of Hitler and Luftwaffe during World War II.

Not too difficult to make the connection isn't it?
reasoning logic

Reply Wed 21 Nov, 2012 06:44 pm
@tsarstepan,
Quote:
Well, he's a bloated fascist pig. And targeting civilians in England was one of the main strategies of Hitler and Luftwaffe during World War II.

Not too difficult to make the connection isn't it?

Did not Hitler write about how he learned from how the Americans treated the Indians? Do you think that we have the same ideology but worse and this is why we are the dominate force?
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Wed 21 Nov, 2012 07:13 pm
I thought that it would be better to share facts than my memory being it can be very poor at times.

Quote. The Japanese surrendered. But it wasn't because there were negotiations between us and the emperor of Japan. It's because we wiped them out. You might have heard about this. We dropped a couple of nuclear bombs on them. I'm sure you've been taught that. We dropped a couple of nuclear bombs. You probably have been taught that we did this for the fun of it, 'cause we're mean-spirited extremists. But it was in a war when we dropped those bombs, and back in those days, you won wars by killing civilians. The same thing in Germany. When we bombed Germany, we were not bombing military targets. There wasn't any conflict resolution 101 back then. I know this is gonna be shocking news to some of you, but we actually -- and not just us. Everybody targeted civilians, and that's how you won a war, and the Japanese then surrendered and they signed the terms of surrender, and they also pledged to form a new government.

Here is the link.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2012/11/21/mrs_clinton_brings_peace_to_middle_east
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2012 11:18 am
0 Replies