Should mad people be aloud to disrupt a forum endlessly in the name of freedom of expression ?

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2012 11:59 am
@Lustig Andrei,
True...but the fact remains that any new arrival on A2K will be exposed to all that nonsense up front...not to good for the credibility of our space to have a monkey like that throwing nonsense around ad infinity...whether one thinks such situation should be dealt with or not I agree it should have a very large consensus in place given the severity of the punishment...I am not a Nazi and all in favor of freedom of expression, the reason precisely why I brought the question itself for debate...
Butrflynet

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2012 12:26 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Any new arrival on A2K quickly learns about the ignore button and can customize the solution to their problem quite easily.

Try it for yourself and demonstrate just how effective and easy it is.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2012 01:36 pm
@Butrflynet,
...that was not the point I was trying to make I use the ignore button every time I see it fit...people like imans with an array of nonsense all over the threads can put off anyone before it takes time to make a fair judgment on the forum at large...what I would like to hear from you is a straight answer to the OP itself and why you think one way or the other...
ZarathustraReborn

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2012 02:29 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
There is no revenge like oblivion-- it is the entombment of the unworthy in the dust of their own nothingness.
0 Replies

imans

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2012 03:03 pm
what hypocrits u r, how dare u use another nick or name to publish urself while that person is another poster present and still talkin about knowin all about humanity and philosophy, u r forever animals not even monckeys standard, barely rats kind

which explain how in ur mind a ban given to another is to punishment fact, talkin about arrogance while provin how u fall to its edge becomin smthg else much worse
bannin another on a forum is nothing to the other u moron, but all to u since then u announce ur ways of being alone in ur mind in need of lies and else to use by force

when u dont respect the fact that others individuals exist is when u can dare make such dirty sentences provin how far u cant know the value of real contributions to a public forum, it is obvious that for u all are robots of powerful else hands that are very inferior to the least level of havin brains

there is no inferior here but u, and whatever u enjoy ur projections to transfer it on others dont do any but confirm ur mean by its fact becomin objective

it is too clear seein ur standard of thinking and ur means that u cant accept to deal with intelligent others in the same reality space u r present inn, like female that cant let another female existin around to feel itself presence free sense so by usin the whole space as self possession
but u r the one that must b banned since u proved livin by using everyone as a possession right
djjd62

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2012 03:09 pm
@imans,
your ravings would be so much clearer (okay i don't seriously believe that) if you would address them to a specific poster
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2012 03:21 pm
@djjd62,
...2 points in favor of imans, he/she is quite funny and very very consistent in his reply's ! Mr. Green
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2012 04:58 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
That was a straight answer. I don't allow anyone or give anyone the power to disrupt my forum experience in the name of freedom of expression or for any other reason.

Use the ignore button or the thumbs down button. If that doesn't work for you, just scroll past their posts without giving in to the temptation to respond to them.

That goes for A2K, any other website, and in many cases in life itself.

Enzo

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2012 05:56 pm
@Butrflynet,
You're no fun.
http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa461/mauverelic/tumblr_lkc35k16TQ1qcvkk1.gif
roger

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2012 05:58 pm
@Enzo,
Nice gif.
0 Replies

Pearlylustre

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2012 01:37 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
I think everyone has the right to look like a total assholes and/or idiot if he or she chooses. There's a lot of it about and easy to bypass or ignore.
laughoutlood

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2012 02:25 am
@Pearlylustre,
Quote:
[Should mad people be aloud ?/quote]

be quiet , see if i care
Pearlylustre

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2012 03:46 am
@laughoutlood,
I have a very unpleasant singing voice and mad people should only be aloud if they have a particularly lovely voice.
Especially now it's summer again.
laughoutlood

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2012 04:11 am
@Pearlylustre,
Singing ain't allowed.

The living is easy in summer time.

Pearlylustre

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2012 04:36 am
@laughoutlood,
Indeed. なつかしい
Thanks.
laughoutlood

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2012 05:02 am
@Pearlylustre,
を参照してくださいもう一度にな
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2012 02:52 pm
@Pearlylustre,
Do you have anything of use to say or easy pocket humor with a quick correction miss used in the English dictionary tool and done in a rush is your idea of getting some attention ? Aside my own language Portuguese I speak and write reasonably English Spanish and French...I would love to see you writing in those languages to have a laugh to...hope the next time you post something it is not to make cheap childish humor...
Pearlylustre

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2012 04:11 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Are you disrupting this forum in the name of freedom of expression or do you have something of use to say? I'm sorry my brief conversation with Lood offended you. I assure you if I wanted everyone's attention I'd make a more spectacular attempt. And congratulations on your linguistic skills - you must be very proud. I lived in Japan for 10 years and speak Japanese well enough without a dictionary tool, but I'm not sure why that's relevant. If you don't like my posts you're very welcome to use the ignore feature. I'd be honoured.
Setanta

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2012 04:14 pm
What language skills . . . apart from tortured, hilariously incorrect invective, i don't know him to possess any language skills.
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2012 04:21 pm
@jcboy,
jcboy uses the ignore button a "handful" of times. Wow! I've used it only once--that I recall--and Imans has that honor. That's what I think of HIS contributions to A2K.
0 Replies