I can’t get my PC to a repair shop, can someone log in to my PC through the internet to fix it?

Reply Mon 29 Oct, 2012 08:21 am
Having so many different problems with my PC its frustrating! Its taking so long to load and some programs are not working properly.
Any advice on who can fix it for me?
Reply Mon 29 Oct, 2012 08:29 am
Do a google search for computer repair store in your area.

The one time I had a problem I called geek squad, they fixed it over the phone but it cost me 150 bucks!
0 Replies
Reply Thu 1 Nov, 2012 04:30 am
Hello Friends,

I took my Mac in to get my hard drive fixed on March 7th. I was then called on March 9 letting me know what exactly the problem was. I went into the place of business at that time and talked to one of of the employees to make sure I understood exactly what the problem was. While I was there, one of their employees had removed the screen of my iMac and was working on removing the hard drive. While I was there this employee dropped the hard drive onto my computer screen. Apparently he had forgotten to unplug the computer and was shocked causing him to drop the hard drive. As he did not say anything about this accident, I assumed everything was fine with my computer. The worker then gave me an estimate for my computer being around $80 and indicated that the work would be done by the 13th of March.
Needless to say, it was not done and we arranged to have the price lowered. Ten days after it was supposed to have been finished I got my computer back but I noticed that in the center of the screen there was a large dent. Powered on, the pixels do not light up and while the computer is functional it is no longer really usable for my needs. The owner assumed responsibility and promised to remedy the problem. Two weeks later it still hadn't been fixed and I hadn't even been contacted. He now claims it is just a 'cosmetic issue' and refuses to fix a problem that he caused.
I told him that I would be taking the matter to small claims court and he replied that I was incriminating their company and thus making them an accessory to my copyright infringement: "If you are not satisfied by this arrangement and would like to begin a more formal investigation (through small claims court or otherwise), you may force me to protect myself and my company from the legal consequences of your illegal pirated software by reporting you to the proper authorities."

Best Regards
Duncan Jones
0 Replies
Reply Wed 21 Nov, 2012 12:31 am
If you can not take your pc to a repairing shop then u can take help from google, just type your problem ther and take hundreds of solutions there.
0 Replies

Related Topics

Clone of Micosoft Office - Question by Advocate
Do You Turn Off Your Computer at Night? - Discussion by Phoenix32890
The "Death" of the Computer Mouse - Discussion by Phoenix32890
Windows 10... - Discussion by Region Philbis
Surface Pro 3: What do you think? - Question by neologist
Windows 8 tips thread - Discussion by Wilso
GOOGLE CHROME - Question by Setanta
.Net and Firefox... - Discussion by gungasnake
Hacking a computer and remote access - Discussion by trying2learn
  1. Forums
  2. » I can’t get my PC to a repair shop, can someone log in to my PC through the internet to fix it?
Copyright © 2023 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 03/29/2023 at 07:08:52