The question of different planes in one dimension.

denoue

Reply Wed 24 Oct, 2012 07:08 am
If there are different planes where other beings live or other versions of ourselves are would it be possible to stay in my physical body and travel to them and come back ? or to leave and come back to the same body without it dying? or would i come back just to see it dead and depressing. And if i was say connected to another physical being in a bond would that being die if i left? now this being said that being feels all the emotions i have and some of my thoughts. would it be possible they would die?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 1,648 • Replies: 12
No top replies

Telamon

Reply Wed 24 Oct, 2012 07:17 am
@denoue,
'Maybe', for all questions asked.
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Wed 24 Oct, 2012 08:01 am
@denoue,
Are you sure this conjecture isn't more fantasy than philosophy (not that there's anything wrong with fantasy either), but doesn't philosophy need a little bit more context with reality?
Ragman

Reply Wed 24 Oct, 2012 08:20 am
@rosborne979,
Perhaps a synapse issue?
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Wed 24 Oct, 2012 09:09 am
@rosborne979,
I like science fiction but not when science and fiction are not kept separate.
imans

Reply Wed 24 Oct, 2012 12:26 pm
yea exactly how good to invent fictions and claim sciences the reason of worse done directly infront of everybody s eyes

possessions of others and powers over values is smthg that u all do as a livin in that evil absolute life one

u all mean havin a woman and children to raise right that u alone know how they think and what they feel as inferior beings

devils and satanic black magic are proven evil life one by knowin how to take advantage of the objective rule to invent being by abusin any weakness of another one and then enjoy the right to possess it

to prove me right, friends know that very well, the more the other is alike the more u interact live objectively actin present over a reality separatin both or more then two, like people that share same convictions kind whey they mean smthg together about anything they go on the street and enjoy the action results they dont start talkin about themselves nor how they enjoy each others

this is all a lie and of course this all what everyone mean, lies that hate rights and truth superiority

that is why being alike relatively is always through respectin more the other personnal space reality which allow them to interact the most freely so truly

0 Replies

imans

Reply Wed 24 Oct, 2012 12:39 pm
it is easy to prove me right

existence justification is individuality as real exclusive constant fact possible positive objective since handled by one alone so can become true and present reality and objective truth is simply then the free reality results so infinite different dimensions of individual freedom constancies ends

so when people are alike is when people behave individually clearly they become objectively true immediately

the more people are one the more they lie for hatin the truth and stick out of it and the best way is to be individual with opposite since u can hit it down endlessly to b one instead and by takin advantage of its right possession to b one too

0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Wed 24 Oct, 2012 01:10 pm
@JLNobody,
JLNobody wrote:

I like science fiction but not when science and fiction are not kept separate.
Agreed Smile
0 Replies

denoue

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2012 08:17 am
@JLNobody,
science and science fiction? none of this is really science fiction i assure you go look up empaths before you actually comment on them being science fiction they actually do exsist in society imagine being born feeling everyones emotions around you since you obviously havent even considered that maybe indeed there are these type of things? because where then do you get all of these things that are supernatural that no human seems to understand? when all things possible are incorrect you must assume the impossible. different planes are known thing in exsistence im not asking if they are or not im asking if my body would die if the soul left? and if my soul left the body would anything attached to my soul die if i did leave? think of it like this your attached to two things in most beleifs. soul and body if one left what would happen to any strings attached to you? im not saying science fiction im just talking about stuff you dont yet have technology to prove exsists. or you have the technology and its just not been realeased yet whichever one is true. As your human governments would most likely to not let such technology be let out untill it was stolen i suggest you wait for it to come out. I am asking a simple question in a very complex form really... i am asking what happens to someone completely attached to me physically mentally even through their soul if i leave this body and go to another plane? and would it be possible to take this body with me to reduce chance of risks? the actual scientific thing i am asking is the body being taken with me i understand you must first find and understand how planes work but i am very patient and will wait for a proper awnser to my questions. And if you ask i do know for a fact there are different planes i would request no one asks how it is not something id like to discuss. It is very hard for me to find any talk on this subject that i particularly wanted so i made it myself. if it displeased you to read my questions i am sorry to hear that but that cannot be helped as these are indeed serious questions very much so. And i very much do need awnsers.
JLNobody

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2012 09:21 am
@denoue,
This is a conversation that is outside of my sphere of understanding. Good luck to you.
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2012 11:41 am
@denoue,
denoue wrote:

If there are different planes where other beings live or other versions of ourselves are would it be possible to stay in my physical body and travel to them and come back ? or to leave and come back to the same body without it dying? or would i come back just to see it dead and depressing. And if i was say connected to another physical being in a bond would that being die if i left? now this being said that being feels all the emotions i have and some of my thoughts. would it be possible they would die?

I think what you bottom line are asking is what makes you being what you are, if information when assembled in a similar way in a program a mind is exactly you or something else...in this regard I believe context is extremely important...another version of yourself with another context cannot in any meaningful way be said to be "you"...as soon as there is a contextual divergence I believe you are in presence of another and no longer such being can be related to yourself...the examples of true twins seams to suffice to clarify this matter...as means of conclusion location in time space and thus in context are a very important part on the claim of what or who anything is !
denoue

Reply Thu 1 Nov, 2012 07:46 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
something similar to that i suppose but in reality im asking if i leave this body of mine would anything attached to the body die along with the body
imans

Reply Thu 1 Nov, 2012 02:06 pm
@denoue,
the problem of ur question being wrong, is what u mean clearly else existence only in terms of pointin smthg attached to u will hopefully be an answer while u r rejectin then everyone else possible present existence powers on u

u cant reason alone as u but if u think of urself being the same u free too so abstractly just individual and whatever real even relative of u stop being u since relative to smthg else more

gods most disgustin vice is what they refuse to give power to smthg they dont get anything out of it while they know that they have to do it for truth so relatively it would come back to where they are true existin freedom, and it is not for anyone but they refuse to mean even a slight move but if they get out of it much positive freedom over truth and opposite sense to true freedom completely

so death dont happen by itself but in one true term

when u lose interest in being constant real with else or in being constant present free conscious alone and u move to give it a form by being the max absent of all what u know existin of urself and else

while all what we see dyin is never of that true form
showin how even death is possessed by evil life in depth

so the answer to ur question is else that u ignore existin over u to mean livin ur will subjectively the most

u dont go anywhere they take u by force they create u they deform ur true senses means they adjust ur wills to useless second of their lives they create too in the pleasure to destroy urs

0 Replies