Is this considered science fiction?

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2012 05:00 pm
Would this be considered a science fiction? I have to write a science fiction about my pets. Is the science fiction? There are two dogs. One is Paco, the other is Gordita. Gordita loves Paco a lot and he loves her a lot and they are married. One day she accuses him of loving their owner, Sam, more than he loves her. She gets really mad and attacks Sam by biting into his neck. Sam dies, so Sam's mother kills Paco and Gordita.
Side note: they refer to their owners as their humans...as in, the humans are the pets, not the dogs.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,213 • Replies: 3

Lustig Andrei

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2012 05:49 pm
@smonical,
Doesn't sound very sci fi to me. Now, if you could work it out so that the two dogs are actually aliens from another planet . . .
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2012 06:18 pm
@smonical,
It's called fantasy. As there is no sicence in it, there's no catergorizing it as science fiction.
0 Replies

jermychriston

Reply Sun 21 Jul, 2013 11:36 pm
@smonical,
You could show Paco or Gordita use a computer or some gadget, like the one in "Courage- the cowardly dog" that would make your story a Sci-Fi..
Idea Laughing Cool
0 Replies