Can anyone tell me where I can get some basic kitchen curtains for a smaller window?

Thu 18 Oct, 2012 02:38 pm
Hi Friends,

I have two 35X35 windows. I want to find some basic looking curtains for them. I can find is cafe style or super fancy. I've been searching the internet for hours and the stores for months, for this basic ordinary item. Any advice is appreciated!

Thanks and Regards
Adalberto Cheung
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 1,411 • Replies: 5
Topic Closed
No top replies

ossobuco

Thu 18 Oct, 2012 02:40 pm
@Adalberto Cheung,
Time to enlarge the windows.
0 Replies

Anderson Smith

Thu 20 Dec, 2012 12:13 am
@Adalberto Cheung,
Select curtains that fit the style of the room rather than the small window. Create a unique look for a window by using the decorative window film in the top half and lace curtains in the lower half.

roger

Thu 20 Dec, 2012 01:17 am
@Anderson Smith,
Not a bad idea. Nowhere is it written that the curtains can't be significantly larger than the window. I once had a large mirror in the living room. I fixed it up with nice curtains, and was able to briefly fool some people into thinking it was a window.

On basic curtains, Big Lots can sometimes provide what you need. What size they have depends on what they were able to buy cheaply. If you find what you need, get all you need right then and there. They mostly buy close outs and remainders, so 'Here today, gone tomorrow'.
0 Replies

arturoi

Thu 20 Dec, 2012 07:16 am
@Adalberto Cheung,
Search the local stores , there you will find your requirements.
0 Replies

Setanta

Mon 7 Jan, 2013 06:32 am
Botulism run rampant ! ! !
0 Replies