Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2012 07:26 pm
MY SPOUSE REFUSES TO ANSWER ANY OF MY CALLS AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO RIGHT NOW. WE HAVE BEEN IN DIVORCE COURT FOR TWO YEARS NOW AND WHILE IN SUPREME COURT HE WAS ORDERED BY THE JUDGE TO PAY CHILD SUPPORT WHICH HE HAS BEEN DOING BUT AS OF THIS MONTH HE COMPLETLY STOPPED PAYING CHILD SUPPORT WHICH OUR TRIAL FOR DIVORCE IS SCHEDULED IN DEC 2012. HE IS RESPONSIBLE TO MAIL THE CHILD SUPPORT TO ME EVERY TWO WEEKS WHICH I WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE THE PAYMENT ARRANGEMENTS BECAUSE HE IS ALWAYS TARDY AND NOW HE HAS COMPLETLY STOPPED PAYING. I WILL CONTACT MY LAWYER TO TELL HIM THAT I HAVEN'T RECEIVED ANY CHILD SUPPORT THIS MONTH WHICH HE IS VERY LATE WITH, NO CONTACT OR COMMUNIATION FROM HIM. I HAVE TO PAY THE RENT AND ELECTRIC BILL I DONOT WANT TO HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL TWO MONTHS TRIAL DATE TO START RECEIVING CHILD SUPPORT ONCE AGAIN WHEN WE RETURN TO COURT.
WHAT CAN I DO TO RESUME CHILD SUPPORT PAYMENTS AND WHAT CAN I DO TO HAVE THE CHILD SUPPORT GARNISH FROM HIS PAY INSTEAD OF HIM MAILING CHILD SUPPORT CHECKS TO MY HOME??
THIS METHOD GIVES HIM TOO MANY CONTROL AND HE WAS VERY ABUSIVE WHILE MARRIED TO HIM, HE IS A CONTROL FREAK
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,527 • Replies: 9

jcboy

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2012 07:37 pm
@this is hell,
People might respond to you faster if you didn't type in all caps. It's like you're shouting at them.
this is hell

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2012 07:44 pm
@jcboy,
MY COMPUTER CAP KEY IS STUCK
jcboy

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2012 07:46 pm
@this is hell,
this is hell wrote:

MY COMPUTER CAP KEY IS STUCK

That's what happens when you have a sticky keyboard. Razz
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2012 07:49 pm
Thanks for welcome Razz
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2012 07:56 pm
@this is hell,
Those are all great questions you should ask your lawyer when you inform him of the non-payments.
chai2

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2012 09:07 pm
@Butrflynet,
Maybe the lawyer can fix the caps lock key also.
0 Replies

this is hell

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2012 09:27 pm
lol
Roberta

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2012 03:15 am
@this is hell,
this is hell wrote:

lol

Looks like your caps lock key got unstuck.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2012 03:31 am
@this is hell,
Quote:
I HAVE TO PAY THE RENT AND ELECTRIC BILL I DONOT WANT TO HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL TWO MONTHS TRIAL DATE TO START RECEIVING CHILD SUPPORT ONCE AGAIN WHEN WE RETURN TO COURT

Wait, wait, wait, ok so he was abusive and you are left to pick up the pieces and support your child, whilst he had that child with you and so he should, support his child.
BUT, (Capitals) are you wanting the money to pay rent and etsa and nothing for your child? Your Lawyer should be also ensuring you can support your child with Nappys, food , etc, not just paying to live.
0 Replies