What are your gym related pet peeves?

Linkat

Reply Thu 30 Mar, 2017 05:48 pm
@jcboy,
Just saw tgat. Yeah I agree most of these players look like older men.

And that kid on Duke do you mean Grayson Allen. He is cute but he is an a$$hole.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Thu 30 Mar, 2017 08:21 pm
@jcboy,
He was able to use 3 machines at the same time due to his advanced knowledge of quantum mechanics.
jcboy

Reply Sat 1 Apr, 2017 08:19 am
@chai2,
lol yea probably.

I fell asleep shortly after eating my pre-workout meal. I made it to the gym an hour later than usual. GAT Nitraflex and a Quintino guest mix on Revealed Radio has successfully woken me up. Cool
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Sat 29 Apr, 2017 06:16 am
I’m running a little late this morning. Drinking my pre-workout protein shake then off to the gym.
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Sat 6 May, 2017 09:57 am
FYI: Guys named Matt who are Yoga instructors do not like to be called "Yoga Matt". Also, they have no sense of humor. Razz
jcboy

Reply Mon 3 Jul, 2017 05:23 pm
@jcboy,
First thing tomorrow morning I'm going to the gym. I absolutely loathe cardio but with the new intensity versa climber machine I will be kicking ass.

30 minutes is all you need to literally melt body fat with ultra high intensity. I promise you, give this a try and you will never look at a treadmill again. You will walk out of that room dripping and drenched but feeling accomplished. Shocked Razz
jcboy

Reply Tue 11 Jul, 2017 05:15 pm
@jcboy,
Seen within 5 minutes of walking into my gym this morning.

1) A guy doing curls with those long elastic bands while standing on 1 of only 2 flat bench presses. Cables were wrapped under it. A trainer was supervising this.

2) A guy doing dumbbell flyes on 1 of only 2 incline bench presses while there were open adjustable benches. Duh! Cool
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Sun 30 Jan, 2022 07:59 am
I haven’t been back to the gym since the pandemic started.

I had to buy free weights and a bench press to work out at home. Plus I started running for my cardio. Maybe I should join a marathon.
Cool
tsarstepan

Reply Sun 30 Jan, 2022 08:48 am
@jcboy,
jcboy wrote:

I haven’t been back to the gym since the pandemic started.

I had to buy free weights and a bench press to work out at home. Plus I started running for my cardio. Maybe I should join a marathon.
Cool

So difficult to remember that far back. I have to guess either Feb or the beginning of March 2020 was my last trip to the gym. My only exercise has been city walking and summer hikes. Gah.
jcboy

Reply Sun 30 Jan, 2022 08:55 am
@tsarstepan,
It seems like forever! Doctor told me the last place you want to be is in a packed gym. Nobody wearing masks!
0 Replies