how do you get rid of bad luck

Jonw96

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2012 10:04 am
ive had the worst bad luck ever and i really need to know if theres a way for me to get rid of it as soon as possible because i cant take anymore of this
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 5 • Views: 2,519 • Replies: 9
No top replies

dalehileman

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2012 10:18 am
@Jonw96,
Jon in what way has your luck been bad
Linkat

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2012 10:33 am
@Jonw96,
I turn around once in a circle - it is supposed to change your luck - I once saw some one on a game show do this when he was losing terribly and ended up winning. Can't remember the game show or what he won, but since then since it worked for him; I figure it can't hurt to try.
Jonw96

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2012 12:23 pm
@dalehileman,
my friend asked me to move a file on a computer for him i did , correctly and then next day computer decided to delete everything so i nearly got expelled from school for it. then today i got my friend his bag and i accidently dropped his bag bout 5 inches from the floor and somehow that broke his phone ( wouldnt normally have broke from that height ) but it did and now i got pay for that i dont have any good luck at all
Jonw96

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2012 12:24 pm
@Linkat,
anything else because i need to get my good luck back badly because of this ive lost loads
dalehileman

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2012 01:15 pm
@Jonw96,
Quote:
……….then next day computer decided to delete everything so i nearly got expelled…….i accidently dropped his bag……..broke his phone…..
But Jon how is your physical health, your intimate relationships, your job, your home etc
jespah

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2012 01:23 pm
@Jonw96,
Or you could be more careful with your friends' things and maybe ask to not be given the responsibility of dealing with the computers if you think things are going to be messed up.

There is no such thing as luck. It is what you make of your life.
Jonw96

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2012 02:05 pm
@dalehileman,
physical health?? and i still go to school and live at home im fairly stressed cos i keep failing everything at school and im single if that what intimate relationship means and dont have a job cos im at school
0 Replies

Jonw96

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2012 02:06 pm
@jespah,
i suppose
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Mon 7 May, 2018 07:54 am
@Jonw96,
A good primer to the history of bad luck:
0 Replies