Philosophizing art

absos

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2012 10:59 am
art and science are opposite truth, that reveal how opposite exist both by confirmin superior truth being else
when truth is superiority then truth know n recognize constantly superior truth which is else, which also confirm existence being the end in objective reality which would become superior alone as none reason while anyone could b for, objective value freedom

i can see the truth of opposite bein due to relative objectivity of truth shown, then two different existin perspective moved out, so two else freedom symbolically became abstractly right

it shows that women are first that moved from up and men are the else movin as a will or end

it shows how there is no man nor woman but for opportunists really meanin exclusively few superficial days to play

what is abstractly right is more true so the thing fact absolutely while the abstraction cant stay real but through else that it realize a relation to

so first is the kind of woman perspective that was big still n by knowin that objective exist it had to move n keep the place a bit for else

the sense of beauty came from there, that big couldnt exist still but absolutely perfectin its own thing,

science was meant by true else meanin all the consequences of objective existence in one abstract move realized in two ways, one relative to objective bein real and the other relative to the fact end of being objectively free

that is how u dont have a mother and who mean a mother is a liar

those big abstract women are not mothers when they became free so truly existin only when they realize objective existence, so they know that any other is bc of objective perspective and not else

what is right is beauty base, that is how when objective was realized then the sense of beauty changed
first right then objective right then right forms then forms freedom then superior forms realities

keep logics clean it is all eternity

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2012 11:19 am
@absos,
Form is fact and fact is not freedom !
There is no "superiority" nor "inferiority" to anything there's only lining and place and that's a fact to, the confusion is vulgar !
More, whatever is perfecting itself has a perfect form potential or wont go anywhere, whatever happens must be possible and as such it already exists, time is of no importance...that said things don't perfected themselves in an infinite perfecting direction if that direction is not enclosed in a repeating cycle which in turn imply s an optimal accountable best match...there is no infinite diversity only infinity reappearance !
Whatever you think to know you ought to think ten times more... Laughing
absos

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2012 11:55 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
no whatever u think ought u to stop existin so u wont ever think again

u r such vulgar head n evil in all terms pervert ways of lies in hate to any right consideration only for what u love and enjoy abusin infinity truth as ur way of gettin ur pockets full of dirt

if fact is then freedom and nothin exist, it is the opposite of ur claim

when u r not the reason of what u know then what u know is free as well as u, and it is the only certainty since the fact is relative to ur knowledge only n u are relative to what u realize,

when fact is objective then else exist and when else exist then freedom is the reason of it

how can freedom b the truth when truth is superiority, bc freedom cant b unless truth is superiority

what i say is never of thinkin moron, it is obviously of doing and bein real

wht u love to worship ones n keep secret some abstract fancies is all to what u get from meanin sacred character of genders and extreme limits life through extreme lies strength, n always about lovin the idea of being a value by takin advantage of truth freedom being superiority value

what matter is the base, when u cant consider what is before u as being without u always, then u cant ever b related to anything that matter in forms

die before me moron

Enzo

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2012 12:06 pm
@absos,
Individuals live by accepting what is true and correct, and in doing so, that is how they define reality. But what does it mean to be true or correct? These terms that you overuse are nothing but vague concepts, and the truth that you speak of could be nothing more than a delusion. Can we consider truth to simply be living in one's own world, shaped by their beliefs? That is life I suppose. There probably isn't any meaning in life, and perhaps what one can only do is try to find something interesting while alive. Highly generalized, I agree, but to the likes of you, no amount of specific examples won't get past that thick skull of yours.
absos

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2012 12:07 pm
@absos,
n for ur own information that kills u, since as constant liar u r u cant ever know that as it is the only fact that cant b deformd

true superiority is the only fact that cant ever b its opposite at any one point

true superiority cant b inferior nor inferiority, bc if superiority is true then dealin with else superiority is simply being itself true

superiority is the only constant reason as the base of reality and forms and nothing value that miraculously become an infinite superior zero
absos

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2012 12:11 pm
@Enzo,
wat i say is the correct use of words, u cant do any by words and especially not a living urself so never any least of connection with concept of life

words are to truth obviously, while truth value is the only infinity

how far can u b true in words it is ur business or problem never mine

im obviously more realist and down to earth then any of ur expressions and posts here

i insult u and prove myself right n never hesitate to point clearly the end of wrong in worse of now
0 Replies

Enzo

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2012 12:14 pm
@absos,
Dribble all you want about superiority and inferiority. I've just learned a new feature in this forum called ignore, which seems to be pretty useful against individuals who are detrimental to open and thought provoking discussions.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2012 12:34 pm
@Enzo,
...this guy is the most delusional mental case I have ever encountered in an internet forum, and there are a great deal of them out there...unbeatable qualify s his nonsense as an of the charts UFO aberration !
How lucky are we ? Wink
absos

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2012 12:34 pm
@Enzo,
when true superiority is right then else superiority is recognized as being superiority truth existence while being only then the true, which reveal ultimate fact being existence reason, truth always value in all terms abstract, concrete, subjective objective, reality of being reality perspective with else, only truth matter bc truth is superiority conception for always

only what is true is there wether u sleep move or not even u
only what is true manage to stay its best without doing any

when u cant mean but lies, stop focusin on metaphysics and philosophy or continue doing it since it is provin the evil u r, that mean to invent origins in form of past tht died
0 Replies

absos

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2012 12:41 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
there is no more delusional mental case then u, ur sick ways to confuse everything for one none as supreme superiority is exactly what mental delusion is

there is no mental but what insist to gather all in personnal logics

and there is no delusion but what insist to mean garbage being the best place to b

u should quit postin before the garbage of ur words become real and keep u inn forever
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2012 12:52 pm
@absos,
Have you noticed that not ever a single person agrees with you in any post you write ? Have you ever stop to think about it or why ? You sir are no short of the biggest clown around this place trying to troll everybody after everybody let you know you are on ignore...if you had any pride left you would leave the place to its own community once no one addresses your nonsense nor is willing to put up with you...of course that would require you had any self respect and sanity which you clearly don't...do us all a favour and just go away...try to be happy meanwhile !
absos

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2012 01:10 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
ur community??? since when net forums became a property of people owned

ur sickness is a lie u r the garbage the true fact of ur words

if i ever meant anyone real reaction i surely never mean to post in forums, this again prove the delusion garbages represent such as a livin one like u

while my happiness is surely not ur concern as it is obvious that u r totally absent to my views and where i am as being real constantly so never through postin piece of dirtiest garbage paper
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2012 01:24 pm
@absos,
Net forums are property of those who interact in them thus forming spontaneous community's, easy enough to get...and yes you are not a part of OUR (not mine) community once no one is interested in interacting with you not even to disagree you as you are just plainly ignored out from the first 2 or 3 posts people read from you...again I repeat had you any decency left you would leave the place not because someone says so but out of your own pride and self respect ! Be a MAN and leave ! Now you are sounding gayish (not to offend nice gay ppl by comparing them to your babbling)... Laughing
absos

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2012 01:46 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
net forums are nothing as soon as u mean it being some, net forums exist clearly much more whatever u might pretend being there, no forum need anyone to mean it, u show the extent of crazy bitch u r

since when community became spontaneously just bc else are banned then u become not even accepted but a community??? ur sick delusive head is the dirt u r that cant mean but anything to itself fake value pretense

wat better then nothin but objective useful tool to pretend anything as everything being for all wat u want

and when it is clearly mentionned in my profile being a female why would i struggle to get a pretense of fakin being a man ??? just for u to enjoy ur creation about others inferiority like me to control
it is disgusting the **** u r, b a man urself shitty that man in ur head and **** off from here not for any dignity since u cant mean but the reverse but for the power u mean shitty, im here the one tht would repeat provin the **** u r and the end u will get, go try find jesus christ powers elsewhere shitty
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2012 01:57 pm
@absos,
Forums result from people being a part of it and interacting in it as an ESSENCE in itself FORUMS ARE the RELATIONS you idiot...being a MAN or being a WOMAN is beside the point you dumb ass...just be truthful with yourself and since no one cares with you around here get lost you pitiful pathetic slug !!!
absos

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2012 02:09 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
it is not up to u to define forums result, they are there much more as i said moron deaf head then what u could b there anytime interactin piece of freak dirty bitch since bein a woman became suddenly beside the point so **** u piece of chicken legs, who else then **** would insist to define what is the most obvious thing in form existin n pretend being superior to

u get out of all forums especially philosophical ones since clearly u mean to confuse truth with urself confusions being others life
when u cant have least respect to else, the only certainty for u left is ur **** end
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2012 02:13 pm
@absos,
Drunk Mr. Green
0 Replies

absos

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2012 02:21 pm
@absos,
n dont ever think that u r useful to any piece of **** u r
as if everyone dont know already that right ones to exist are abused n enslaved without bein personnal just for dirty pretenses of superior powers by easiest **** ways like urs freakin bitch u go play ur nightmares in head live to urself only shitty

or as if noone is aware what is happenin now n how suddenly no freedom exist only bc there is a **** will callin itself god and his dogs makin ur disgustin freakin invented pride sense just to get any confirmation of being a community with

ur dirty jesus and his god are gonna b the first in hell made by truth this time so u gonna b truly lost from any sight of community sense with them till truth will make ur hell too out of ur crazy screams that gonna bother our ears u crazy slut shut up and get down punished like u deserve
0 Replies