Get Around Boston Logan International Airport

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2012 04:04 am
Hello friends,

Getting around inside airports can be a hassle, but the Internet has made it easier to plan your trip. Now you can check beforehand on the airport's web site to find your terminal. Boston's Logan Airport has 4 passenger terminals--A, B, C and E. Each terminal has its own facilities including ticketing, baggage claim and ground transportation.

Thanks and Regards
Steve Spencer

jespah

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2012 06:20 am
@Steve Spencer,
Knowing nothing about Boston - having never been there - I find this incredibly informative.
tsarstepan

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2012 06:47 am
@jespah,
One day I would like to visit Boston. Perhaps see one of those famous Red Garter cricket games at Funweigh Stadium. How about you Mr. Jayspag?
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2012 07:15 am
@Steve Spencer,
I wouldn't have ever guessed that I could find out via my airline - where my flight is located? And all this time, I've arrived days earlier just to wander around looking for where my flight is.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2012 07:51 am
I have been told the duck tours are conducted by real ducks. How can I get a translation? I don't speak duck.
ossobuco

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2012 08:00 am
@jespah,
You must purchase a Quacksionary at the airport bookstore.
margo

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2012 02:22 pm
@ossobuco,
and the Blue Man Group is.....?
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2012 04:54 pm
The best time to visit Logan is at 5 am. Just in time to greet the cleanup crew.
0 Replies