The Butchers of the Mesozoic

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2012 01:46 pm
About ten years ago I found some stones that had tissue structure instead of crystal or mineral structure. I soaked some in hydrochloric acid, which left the organic proteins intact. Took a lot of Biology and art, which anatomy is a very big part. To make a long story shorter, I have discovered body parts, organs and meat from what-ever the meat-eaters were eating, reptiles, amphibians and other dinosaurs. Since then the story gets much stranger. More recently, I've found large hunks of what was meat and the butchered remains that were left unfinished. The hyde and meat were cut from the carcass by the claws and the meat was sectioned into roasts and steaks. This scene has been observed in different locations and appear to be identical. The most unbelievable part of this discovery; Most all 3-d formed rocks and stones are mineralized soft-tissue. The predators were also hard-wired in their feeding habits and took them with them as the continents drifted apart. Goggle The Secret Life of Rocks and check-out my U Tube channel. Many rocks and stones thought to be the product of ancient cultures have claw and teeth marks, which look intelligent but these rocks were to hard to shape. All these preserved tissues were deposited in the marsh or lagoon after floating down the stream or river where the animal was butchered. A famous geologist from the 18th century found delicate seashells buried with rounded rocks{ thought to be smoothed and shaped by the turbulent surf} couldn't explain how the shells weren't broken, except by a higher sea level which was debunked by his peers. Lavoisier was the geologist and contributed some valuable information that was acceptable, but of coarse like mankind didn't realize what the rocks were at the time of burial.

URL: http://able2know.org/post/discuss/
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 4 • Views: 4,318 • Replies: 63
No top replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2012 02:11 pm
Brett Hiawatha once wrote of omelettes half eaten in dinosaur stool.
Steve Culbreth

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2012 08:24 pm
@edgarblythe,
Yes, it sounds like a coprolite. All of my dino poop have thin slices with teethmarks and don't look to be digested well. The dropped slices that weren't even swallowed have the same teeth marks. T-Rex's coprolites are real chunky and some are mostly bones that were split and sliced. Apparently the critters had short digestive tracks.
rosborne979

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2012 08:25 pm
@Steve Culbreth,
Post some pictures.
farmerman

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2012 05:29 am
@Steve Culbreth,
why Hydrochloric acid?
farmerman

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2012 05:31 am
@edgarblythe,
Is he of the GItcheegoomee Hiawathas?
edgarblythe

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2012 05:33 am
@farmerman,
You will no doubt recall his important work that revealed dinosaurs had breasts.
farmerman

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2012 05:39 am
@edgarblythe,
I recall the discussions among certain factions of paleontologists after the discovery of the Miasaurians.

apparently, back in the Jurassic and Cretaceous, they served breakfast omelettes all day
0 Replies

Steve Culbreth

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2012 08:23 pm
@farmerman,
Sorry for the slow response, have been offshore tuna fishing. You can drown a gnat in it, but it won't even singe their delicate wings. Organic tissue fibers persist after the calcite and or sulfides are fissed away. Mary Switzer was cooking t-rex bones in hydrochloric acid back in 2002. you know, of coarse, what she found.
Steve Culbreth

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2012 08:33 pm
@rosborne979,
I will try to recover some images and post them for you, but in the meantime goggle my name or The Secret life of Rocks, as I have archived hundreds of amazing images on different sites.
farmerman

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2012 09:48 pm
@Steve Culbreth,
You arent a MAry Sweitzer. She (and he colleagues) did NOT simply use HCl. They haf to develop a "Floro" aqua regia to remove the surrounding matrix.
farmerman

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2012 09:55 pm
@Steve Culbreth,
Youve clipped several unjoined phrases about finding "butchered" segments of soft tissue. Soft tissue fom what? Are you sure youre not looking a asiposere? rather than a true fossil from the "Mesozoic". If youve found such "Butchered remains" Id suggest you contact some reputable rganization to let them work over the evidence without you possibly corrupting the tissues. Its not a job for amateur scientists. Mary Sweiters team had screwed up originally when they were removing the matrix surrounding the fossilized soft tissue of a Trex. AND remember, the fossil bearing strata at Hell Creek is a unique environment.
Setanta

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2012 02:12 am
This is nothing but a blatant and ham-handed exercise in self-promotion.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2012 03:32 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Youve clipped several unjoined phrases about finding "butchered" segments of soft tissue. Soft tissue fom what? Are you sure youre not looking a asiposere? rather than a true fossil from the "Mesozoic". If youve found such "Butchered remains" Id suggest you contact some reputable rganization to let them work over the evidence without you possibly corrupting the tissues. Its not a job for amateur scientists. Mary Sweiters team had screwed up originally when they were removing the matrix surrounding the fossilized soft tissue of a Trex. AND remember,

the fossil bearing strata at Hell Creek is a unique environment.
How is it unique ?
farmerman

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2012 05:20 am
@Setanta,
Im thinking that this is the same guy who reported a CAmbrian human skull that he found in TEnnessee. Same outrageous claims , minimal evidence other than a story line.

ITS A 'buy me premise and hold on for a neat ride"
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2012 05:20 am
@OmSigDAVID,
The conditions of fossilization at HEll Creek were anoxic and fine grained seds. This led to fossilization of some soft tissue

PS, one of the words (out of many) that I screwed up in my typing was ADIPOSERE, which, is a means of preservation of soft tissue by actually turning it to a "soap like" substance (FATs and alkaline environment==yields soap)
OmSigDAVID

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2012 05:30 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
The conditions of fossilization at HEll Creek were anoxic and fine grained seds.
This led to fossilization of some soft tissue

PS, one of the words (out of many) that I screwed up in my typing was ADIPOSERE, which, is a means of preservation of soft tissue by actually turning it to a "soap like" substance (FATs and alkaline environment==yields soap)
Thank u for explaining that, farmer. I was wondering about that.

Lemme ask u:
Some time ago, u told us that u were getting chickens for your farm?
How r thay doing?
What kind did u get ?

David
0 Replies

Steve Culbreth

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2012 03:57 pm
@farmerman,
I exchanged a few e-mails with Dr. Schweitzer on the subject and spoke with Jennifer on the phone, advising me to watch the dilution of the hydro. acid. Their solution was warmed and circulated. My backyard science experiment showed me all I needed to prove to myself, and anyone can do the same. This all becomes Child's play after you cook a few rocks and look a little closer to your world. I, however, haven't a clue as to uploading images on this site, help?
rosborne979

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2012 04:38 pm
@Steve Culbreth,
Steve Culbreth wrote:

I will try to recover some images and post them for you,

To post images here just go to a site like ImageShack and upload the images and then copy the URL of the image and put it between a tag like this: [img]copy-of-image-url[/img]
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2012 04:42 pm
@Steve Culbreth,
We had a guy named "Bewildered" who used to be a member here. You would have loved him. Do you know him?
0 Replies