Questions about how bidets work

Linkat

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2012 07:05 am
@chai2,
always the foot even repeat flushes

oh, are you the one with the tampon picking up foot? That story still cracks me up.
chai2

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2012 04:31 am
@Linkat,
Courtesy flush definitions, courtesy of urban dictionary.....

1. courtesy flush
A flush in the middle of the toilet-sitting process in order to reduce the aroma...usually performed on a "foreign throne" as a courtesy to the owner of said throne... in other words, to be polite and not stink up the host's crapper too much.
I gave a courtesy flush at the Smith's party because I didn't want to kill the next person to use the bathroom.

2. courtesy flush
When you're using a public restroom and your **** smells so bad you flush it as soon as possible so as not to make everyone else in the restroom puke.
Hey, how about a courtesy flush?

3. courtesy flush
Flushing the toilet at the exact moment of a smelly bowel movement hitting the water as to minimize lingering oders that may eminate off the perpatrating poo. Keeping the bowl poo free will keep the bathroom odor to a minimum.

4. Courtesy Flush
A flush done in the middle of doing your business to either A) reduce the smell or B) reduce the chances or clogging the toilet.
Bob: What took you so long?
Phil: My **** was so massive that I had to do a courtesy flush like every thirty seconds.

5. Courtesy flush
A term popular in jail. A courteous thing to do when you have a cellmate and are in the small confines of a jail cell. A method you perform when in the jail cell to eliminate the smell of your bowel movement. Usually executed at the point of release from the anus and before it hits the water. The suction of downforce of the flush eliminates the gases as well as the odor of the loaf.
"Yo, do a courtesy flush bro, that **** smells dude."

6. courtesy flush
When you're in a public restroom, going number 2, flushing the toilet while you're still using it to lessen the odor and as a neighborly gesture.
Yo dude, give me a courtesy flush........you're making this bathroom rank.
chai2

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2012 04:32 am
@Linkat,
Linkat wrote:

oh, are you the one with the tampon picking up foot? That story still cracks me up.

Tampon picking up foot?

You have GOT to tell me that one.

Linkat

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2012 07:53 am
@chai2,
Ah - I guess I didn't know the true defination - I always thought a courtesy flush was a second flush to clean out any residue.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2012 07:56 am
@chai2,
I don't remember who - but there was a discussion way back about something to do with bathrooms or bathroom etiquette or some such thing. Any way it went toward using the feet to flush.

So one stated how they were in bathroom doing their business and they dropped their tampon - it rolled a little into the next stall. They then removed their shoe and used their bare foot to reach under the next stall to retrieve it. And there was some one else in the next stall.

The person told it much better than me - not sure if I could find it or not - but it did sound like you.
chai2

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2012 07:00 pm
@Linkat,
holy crap, I would NEVER do that!
0 Replies