Another oddity....

timberlandko

Reply Fri 12 Mar, 2004 05:53 pm
,Net started having "Issues" - their euphenism - early this AM. "We are aware of the problems some members are eperiencing, and are working to correct the situation". All day ... as more and more folks get locked out hehehehehe. Their Network Status updates acknowledge the difficulies, but offer no ETA for back-to-normal. This seems to be a system-wide, cascading failure for MSN in general. Oddly enough, there's been no mention of it on MSN's splash page or on MSNBC. However, it is getting lots of play on newsgroups ... and apparently, the problem isn't limited to North America. I imagine there's a whole bunch of frantic going on in Redmond about now.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 13 Mar, 2004 07:37 pm
Interestink! But, this is bigger than hotmail. Everything but a2k refuses to load (a2k is my home page if that may make a difference). After I reboot the computer, dsl, router - it's all good for a while (an hour to 3 days).
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sat 13 Mar, 2004 08:10 pm
Are you trying to load from favorites. If so, try typing in the addresses instead. Just a thought.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 13 Mar, 2004 10:45 pm
Roger - I have tried...
0 Replies