Does freedom of speech excuse preaching hate?

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 22 Sep, 2012 03:58 pm
@hawkeye10,
Your charge about differences are too ignorant for discussion.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 22 Sep, 2012 04:37 pm
@hawkeye10,
I'm not suprised to discover a miniscule minded individual referring to the BBC, a company bound by staute to be unbiased, as of the left.

I doubt any 'fine upstanding folk,' care about the things that you do.
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 22 Sep, 2012 04:48 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Your charge about differences are too ignorant for discussion.

i made no mention of differences for me to be ignorant or not about. To refresh your memory the subject was unjustified assumptions made by my fellow americans. Again we find you CI to be having enourmous amounts of trouble tracking thread topics.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 22 Sep, 2012 05:45 pm
@hawkeye10,
You wrote,
Quote:
but I am not shocked to find small minded people on the left assuming that the muslims marching though Benghazi care about the same things we do...... because they are fine upstanding folk dont you know....

That's comparing "people on the left" and " muslims marching though Benghazi care about the same things we do."

Where did you study English composition?
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sat 22 Sep, 2012 05:47 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

I'm not suprised to discover a miniscule minded individual referring to the BBC, a company bound by staute to be unbiased, as of the left.

I doubt any 'fine upstanding folk,' care about the things that you do.

How does the statute effectively bind them to be objectivity?
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sat 22 Sep, 2012 05:52 pm
@izzythepush,
What's the matter izzy, liberal too far right for you?
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sat 22 Sep, 2012 06:00 pm
@izzythepush,
Chance are excellent that if hawk eye's wife and kids were killed by a drone somewhere in the Middle East, he would be dead too. The vast majority of collateral deaths in the wake of drone attacks are suffered by the families and entourage of the target terrorist. I suspect that if hawkeye knew himself to be a target of American drones, as all Islamist terrorists know themselves to be, he would avoid traveling out in the open with his wife and kids.

The Obama Adminsitration has made it abundantly clear that they have no compunction about taking out women and children if it means nailing the president's personally chosen target, and so one has to wonder why the Islamists can't leave their families in a place of safety.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sat 22 Sep, 2012 06:36 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

So much for hearts and minds then, you might as well tell moderate secular Moslems that Al Qaida is right, America is waging a war against Islam, not extremism.

The battle for hearts and minds has been fought and lost...by us. The lives and treasure lost in this effort was horribly wasted.

If there are moderate Muslims, they are the most ineffectual allies we could ever seek. (Although very recent events in Libya -of all places- may suggest a small contingent of moderate Muslims with honor and guts, may actually exist).

It's absurd to expect the US to fight a war in which its only choices are to somehow kill only shadowy enemy combatants who deliberately surround themselves with civilians, or bend over and take terrorist attacks.

When the Iraqis turned on al Qaeda and joined forces with the Americans, it wasn't because they were sickened by extremists supposedly hijacking their religion or in sympathy for the killing of American soldiers who trying to give them schools and navigable roads, it was because the maniacs were feeding on them, and they could rid themselves of them alone.

We should do all we can to avoid killing innocents, and the use of drones does just that, but we should still do all it takes to wipe these bastards off the face of the earth, as long as they present a threat to us.

Meanwhile, I'm all in favor of withdrawing from the region, and removing our infidel stain on their blessed wastelands.

How telling that Lefties are more than willing to paint all of their fellow Americans who are conservative with the pigments of a handful of right-wing nuts, but insist that we appreciate some silent and apparently gelded majority of moderate Muslims despite the tens of thousands we see chanting Death to America on TV.

hawkeye10

Reply Sat 22 Sep, 2012 07:01 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
The correct response to muslims who get offended that we don't distiguish between moderates and the anti westerned terrorists is to ask them when do they intend to start policing their collective.

Put up or shut up...show me that there is a majority of reasonable people, because the evidence on that is sketchy
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 22 Sep, 2012 07:23 pm
@hawkeye10,
You might ask that question to Americans.
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 22 Sep, 2012 07:31 pm
@cicerone imposter,
So JTT keeps saying. I am not sold on "Americans SUCK!" yet.....
JTT

Reply Sat 22 Sep, 2012 07:47 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
The Obama Adminsitration has made it abundantly clear that they have no compunction about taking out women and children

Nothing new here, Finn. The US has never cared in the least about taking out women or children. In fact they excel at it. Isn't that something to be proud of, committing war crimes, committing heinous acts of terror.

Good ole US of A.

0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sat 22 Sep, 2012 07:54 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
The battle for hearts and minds has been fought and lost...by us.

Duh.

What a stupid remark!

How the **** do you expect US terrorism, US support for brutal dictators, US slaughter of innocents, US theft of others wealth to win hearts and minds.

Like I said, incredibly stupid comment. You do yourself justice, Finn.

Quote:
The lives and treasure lost in this effort was horribly wasted.

You are one dumb ****. There was huge treasure made by a limited few, while the rest of you idiots got to support war crimes and establish to the world that you really an uncaring lot.

Remember, your tax dollars are going to provide a whole raft of war criminals to enjoy their retirement.

0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 22 Sep, 2012 08:01 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
At the same time you believe this nonsense about 9/11 being because Moslems hate America's freedoms, and has absolutely nothing to do with America's actions in the Arab world.

That is simply not true.

It's true of the ones who attack us. They routinely denounce democracy as incompatible with Islam.
oralloy

Reply Sat 22 Sep, 2012 08:01 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
in our country, the extremist conservatives who are suppressing voters, taking away women's rights, and are destroying our democracy

Balderdash.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sat 22 Sep, 2012 08:08 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
The correct response to muslims who get offended that we don't distiguish between moderates and the anti westerned terrorists is to ask them when do they intend to start policing their collective.

Put up or shut up...show me that there is a majority of reasonable people, because the evidence on that is sketchy

This is the type of crap that regularly flows from the mouths of Americans, at all levels. And it is so far off the mark. The level of terrorism from all the "terrorists" of the world pales into insignificance compared to the terrorism that regularly comes from the US, has been coming from the US long before the term was even invented.

No one even considers disputing this because it is indisputable.

How can y'all, for a moment, for a microsecond, consider that there is a majority of reasonable Americans when some 10 million innocents have died just since WWII at the hand of the USA?
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sat 22 Sep, 2012 08:20 pm
@oralloy,
You are even dumber than Finn, oralboy. Many are probably wondering how that is possible.

Man oh man you guys really suck in the most monstrous of lies.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 22 Sep, 2012 08:27 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
So JTT keeps saying. I am not sold on "Americans SUCK!" yet.....
I deem it error to regard him
as if he were possessed of a sound mind.
JTT

Reply Sat 22 Sep, 2012 08:32 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
How ya doing, Dave? Keeping your Depends dry and empty, are you?
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 22 Sep, 2012 09:25 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

How ya doing, Dave? Keeping your Depends dry and empty, are you?

Wow, and they call ME an asshole around here....I am not even in your league.