The power of Intuition

sibilia

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2012 09:33 am
THE POWER OF INTUITION

The intuition is the ability to discover spontaneously the essence of things and relations between them.
Various are the interpretations that have been given to intuition, from a mystical or divine power to a power of divination. It is also widely believed that intuition is a women's faculty.
From a psychological perspective, intuition is an unconscious mental process of exaltation. Philosophically, intuition is defined as the ability to obtain new knowledge without the intervention of the senses or the reasoning. But these are two views to conceive the same process.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,883 • Replies: 5
No top replies

dalehileman

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2012 10:40 am
@sibilia,
Thank you Sib for that summary

I’ve noted that forum participants of all sorts everywhere tend to be highly literal, soundly rejecting any reasoning process entailing Intuition whereupon I sometimes remind the skeptical participant that Intuition undoubtedly played a large part in Einstein’s work

Furthermore I remind him how important intuition to our everyday life, that without it we’d still be living in caves and beating one another over the head with a wooden club

Now of course though we subsist more comfortably Intuition has aided in the development of decidedly more lethal weapons
0 Replies

sibilia

Reply Fri 17 Aug, 2012 07:00 am
THE INTUINICS

The intuinics is the systematic method of exercising intuition. The Intuinics is aided by introspection to observe the process of intuition. The introspection is the examination of one's own thoughts or feelings.

The Intuinics also aims to study the issues: levels of consciousness, intelligence, creativity and imagination.

Some exercises that people can do are: A trip to Mercel, incomplete history, mating with imagination, quintesimal system and discover the essence. These exercises are only available in Spanish.
0 Replies

sibilia

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2012 12:47 pm
Actually, in the intuition we establish a new connection between neurons in the brain without reasoning.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_3ByBMAn_igg/TNcWbgfmW_I/AAAAAAAAAiE/9GvWZtIBTjc/s1600/Neuronas+%26+Sinapsis.jpg
dalehileman

Reply Sun 19 Aug, 2012 09:47 am
@sibilia,
Beautiful, Sib, I’ve just got to learn how that’s done
0 Replies

sibilia

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2012 09:09 am
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/488096_349501718457887_135836923_n.jpg
The color blue (sea) represents the existing knowledge.
The chord represents the surface of the sea.
The central circle (brown) represents the float, stay on the surface. It is the intuition.
The yellow color represents the knowledge that has not been discovered.
The star represents the light that illuminates the knowledge.
0 Replies