Hey--A2K people. Let us know when you'll be away

Joe Nation

Reply Mon 21 Feb, 2005 06:59 pm
let it be said that I missed you while you were gone awhile, ladyJ, we never know if someone is gone because of good or ill, still, we wonder, what the hell?

Joe(where the hell have been you been, you gobsmocker you,??!!)Nation
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Mon 21 Feb, 2005 07:05 pm
and thank you for breathing life into October, Lady J.
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Mon 21 Feb, 2005 07:26 pm
Why....Joe Nation! As the gobsmocker that I are, I thought I was being a pretty stealthy elf. Smile Did you say missed? I am very honoured that you, one of our A2K icons, would say that. Merci beaucoup, mon ami!

And our sweet Letty, after all that has transpired here lately, the timing felt right....my only wish, is that in all of our busy lives, we do take a moment to let those who care, know.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Mon 21 Feb, 2005 07:49 pm
Lady J wrote:
we do take a moment to let those who care, know.

I would never do that, I have a reputation to maintain.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Mon 21 Feb, 2005 08:01 pm
heh! Heh! As usual, dys be wedded to his reputation, and Joe be lookin' good at Petes.
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Mon 21 Feb, 2005 08:05 pm
dyslexia wrote:
Lady J wrote:
we do take a moment to let those who care, know.

I would never do that, I have a reputation to maintain.

You little brat, you! Razz
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 21 Feb, 2005 10:39 pm
dys is a difficult read on first acquaintance, but gets a little easier the longer you know him. Wink
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Sat 26 Feb, 2005 02:20 am
cicerone imposter wrote:
dys is a difficult read on first acquaintance, but gets a little easier the longer you know him. Wink

Hehehe...I've been keeping my eye on that dys man for awhile now. He is multi-faceted, never boring and sharper than any pair of scissors I own! Smile
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 26 Feb, 2005 09:17 am
Lady J, The only suggestion I have is watch them scissors, cause they can also cut. Wink
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Sat 26 Feb, 2005 05:42 pm
Thank you, c.i. Smile I will most definitely take your good advice to heart! Although at times I do babble on, that usually only accounts for about half of the time I spend here. The other half I just read about the other members (through their posts) in an effort to get to know them better. Does that make me a cautious extrovert? Smile
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 26 Feb, 2005 05:45 pm
Naaa... That's about my speed too, and it's pretty much kept me out of trouble. My wife even still sleeps in the same bed with me. Wink
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Sat 26 Feb, 2005 06:16 pm
Lucky wife and lucky you! Especially in todays climate of disposable everything Sad

I am similar to you, in that sometimes I feel the less I say, the less trouble I can get into. A silent listener might learn more than one with a more vocal approach. I vacillate, methinks. Hehehe..I think it's the hormones! :wink:
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 26 Feb, 2005 06:19 pm
My hormones are going to sleep on me...
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Sun 27 Feb, 2005 03:37 pm
Hey, A2K people, let us know when you'll be back. Heh! Heh!
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 27 Feb, 2005 06:06 pm
How much advance warning do u want? Smile
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Sun 27 Feb, 2005 06:10 pm
Well, C.I. enough to head to the bomb shelter.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2005 10:02 am
Anyone see Raggedyaggie?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2005 12:08 pm
Letty, How fast or slow a walker are you, and how far is that bomb shelter? Otherwise, you can just state how many minutes, hours, or days notice is sufficient. Smile
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2005 12:20 pm
Letty wrote:
Anyone see Raggedyaggie?

I usually see at least one post everyday from raggedyaggie on her movie trivia thread. She has posted nothing yesterday or today.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2005 12:26 pm
Well, C.I. You do know that the only thing that I have is a safe room, and even that is just a walk-in closet. Dig down two feet here, and all you get is aquifer water. Razz

Wandel, That's why I'm a bit concerned about our Raggedy. She always gives us an update on celebrity birthdays on the WA2K Radio thread, and nothing yesterday or today. Incidentally, your daughter is lovely, my friend.
0 Replies