How accurate (OCD) is most draw pattern security features on smart phones?

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2012 07:03 am
I'm contemplating about turning my "draw pattern" password as presently I don't lock my cell phone (out of laziness). If I turned on the feature, how accurate do I have to be in order to replicate the pattern I use in order to unlock it each and every time I use my phone?

Do you use this security feature on your smart phone? Do you have any problems with this touch screen feature? Do you even have a password or lock your phone so others' can't access your phone and data?

I could go with the pin number I guess though I can imagine that's easy to circumnavigate if one is serious enough to break into someone else's phone.

I have a very basic smart (a mere 100 IQ) phone: an LG Optimus Slider in case your curious.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,989 • Replies: 1
No top replies

tsarstepan

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2012 06:43 am
@tsarstepan,

FBI Can’t Crack Android Pattern-Screen Lock
Quote:
An Android device requires the handset’s Google e-mail address and its accompanying password to unlock the handset once too many wrong swipes are made.

http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2012/03/fbi-android-phone-lock/
0 Replies