Country girl needs Enlightenment

bigdice67

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2004 11:18 pm
GUS, NO, cow-tipping is a swedish Sport!
0 Replies

soserene

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2004 11:18 pm
kickycan wrote:
Okay, here's another one. If you are walking through Washington Square Park and a guy comes up to you and says, "smoke?", he's not asking you for a cigarette. He's asking you if you want to buy some pot.

I definitely would not have guessed...
0 Replies

soserene

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2004 11:21 pm
Re: Country girl needs Enlightenment
Portal Star wrote:
caprice wrote:
soserene wrote:
The main two being that it is not uncommon for people to fantasize and write about sex with vampires and monsters. And secondly.. you can buy groceries online??

Oh it isn't common at all to fantasize about sex with vampires and monsters. And there may be books about that sort of thing, but it's not predominant by any stretch of the imagination.

Actually, it is among the young, geeky community. Some of it is tasteful, a lot of it isn't. The odd thing about the internet is weirdos can find other wierdos and have a community instead of being shunned (like they would in normal society) because of the gigantic scope of the internet you can always find someone who shares you views er, um, affliction.

One trend which I find particularly annoying are furries - people who like to have sex with people in animal costumes/think they are animals/ draw and fantasize and write about antropomorphized animals. Normally I would say hey what you do in the bedroom is your own business, but these people often don fur suits and go out and get hugged by strangers, get jobs as animals in amusement parks and get sexual kicks out of it. They are not ashamed of this, they brag about it - it's a wide online community.

I'm originally from St. Louis and you need to pay attention to what colors you wear in the bad part of East st. louis - there's a lot of gang activity there. Also in Cahokia.

If you go to a big city overseas as a tourist bring a pin to poke the old men who will try to grope you.
Also, if you go overseas and a bunch of children crowd around you - they are not being friendly they are trying to steal your money.

If you are in Russia avoid gangs of gypsies. They steal and put curses on you (not that curses matter.)

That is sick... I'll never take my kids to Disney World now....

the rest is great too.. I love this!!
0 Replies

soserene

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2004 11:22 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
You're the one that's been tipping over my cows!

ROFL.. hey dad.. what's up?
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2004 11:23 pm
There are more people on earth than stars in the visible sky.

She's refering to Anne Rice.
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2004 11:23 pm
soserene: I can't imagine the furry thing being that prevalent. Honestly. The stuff you're getting here is from the fringes of society. Except kickycan's stuff....that's just NYC! Very Happy
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2004 11:25 pm
They did an episode of CSI on furries.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2004 11:26 pm
Thinking.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2004 11:27 pm
In the interest of not being left out of the freaky deaky club, if you are ever in the mood for some S&M fun, go to La Nouvelle Justine in the east village. You can go up on stage for five bucks and get whipped, have your ass paddled, or have hot wax dripped on you. Good clean fun.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2004 11:28 pm
not thinking
0 Replies

soserene

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2004 11:28 pm
caprice wrote:
soserene: I can't imagine the furry thing being that prevalent. Honestly. The stuff you're getting here is from the fringes of society. Except kickycan's stuff....that's just NYC! Very Happy

but all interesting.. however wierd it may seem Smile I never knew such a thing existed.. at all. All in the search for knowledge... hehe
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2004 11:31 pm
Your already out growing your small town.
0 Replies

soserene

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2004 11:33 pm
and here I thought I was so smart... I was valedictorian and all....

But with a class of 30 that doesn't take much now does it?
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2004 11:35 pm
It isn't the knowledge, it's the hunger for it.
0 Replies

soserene

Reply Tue 24 Feb, 2004 12:17 am
kickycan wrote:
In the interest of not being left out of the freaky deaky club, if you are ever in the mood for some S&M fun, go to La Nouvelle Justine in the east village. You can go up on stage for five bucks and get whipped, have your ass paddled, or have hot wax dripped on you. Good clean fun.

Wait...
that's not normal??

Jesus Christ.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Tue 24 Feb, 2004 12:32 am
If you see a guy with 3 shells, and it looks like an easy buck, just keep walking.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 24 Feb, 2004 12:34 am
If you see a guy with a cheesewedge on his head and a cigar in his mouth..... run!
0 Replies

Portal Star

Reply Tue 24 Feb, 2004 12:39 am
OOH! If people offer you a free "Stress Test" (this involves two metal cans you put your hands on) don't take it - they are scary Scientologists trying to sell you Scientology. It's a quack theft religion started by a sci-fi writer that has its centers in major cities. The members have been known to be dangerous.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Tue 24 Feb, 2004 12:40 am
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Also, I don't remember who mentioned 6 Lanes, but if it seems more like 16... Welcome to I-94, Downtown Chicago. You can drive either 5mph or 90mph depending on what time it is but... Do not attempt to drive 55 or you become a statistic!
0 Replies

soserene

Reply Tue 24 Feb, 2004 12:40 am
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
If you see a guy with a cheesewedge on his head and a cigar in his mouth..... run!

How inhumane Gus...have some comapassion .. we should ENLIGHTEN him...invite him over for a steelers game, so they can see how football is SUPPOSED to be played...
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/27/2024 at 03:35:18