Viewers of Pages of Linked-in

gollum

Reply Sun 29 Jul, 2012 01:48 pm
I recently viewed a person's "biog" on Linked-in. I noticed on the page a place with the names of people who recently had viewed the page.

Does that mean that my name will be added to the page and that the subject person and all the people who view the page will learn that I viewed the page?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,272 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Region Philbis

Reply Sun 29 Jul, 2012 01:51 pm
@gollum,

yes, if you were logged in to linkedin at the time...
gollum

Reply Sun 29 Jul, 2012 02:18 pm
@Region Philbis,
Thank you.

Whew! I wasn't. I arrived at the page from Google.

I find it scary. If I know a person or know of them and want to know more -- and then suddenly the person may ask me why I am checking on them.
Linkat

Reply Mon 30 Jul, 2012 03:21 pm
@gollum,
If they do, just tell them you were looking for a person to network from the company they are working at...I mean that is what linked-in is used for any way.

I never noticed this feature - so probably lots of people have seen I've looked them up - so what - it is a networking group.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 31 Jul, 2012 06:10 am
PS LinkedIn doesn't have blogs. You might be thinking of Blog Link, which is a way for users to find blog posts from people in their network. But I suspect you are actually referring to the activity stream on a person's LI profile.
0 Replies