Why can't I find a girl friend?

Reply Tue 17 Jul, 2012 10:06 am
This is what I look like;
http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s406/ControlTroll/NewBitmapImage.gif

I must say I don't look to bad infact I think I'm sexy. But for some reason or another I just can't get a girl friend

Does anyone have any idea why? I must admit I'm a pretty weird dude.

izzythepush

Reply Tue 17 Jul, 2012 10:08 am
@JoeWillis,
Your photographs look like you're more interested in getting a boyfriend. Try acting a bit less gay.
JoeWillis

Reply Tue 17 Jul, 2012 10:12 am
@izzythepush,
Good advice. I'm not gay I have no attraction to dudes. I do possibly come across as a bit gay. How can I help that? Beat up some kid or something?
izzythepush

Reply Tue 17 Jul, 2012 10:16 am
@JoeWillis,
No, beating someone up just proves you're an arse. Stop taking photos of yourself half naked for starters. If you really want to meet a girl try joining a dramatic society, they're full of young ladies and don't have a lot of straight men in them.
JoeWillis

Reply Tue 17 Jul, 2012 10:17 am
@izzythepush,
Never herd of a dramatic society? Were can I find that?
JoeWillis

Reply Tue 17 Jul, 2012 10:17 am
@izzythepush,
plus I work hard for that half naked body I won't to show it off. A complament would be nice you arse.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 17 Jul, 2012 10:20 am
@JoeWillis,
Try looking in your local paper. See when there's a play on, and get the details from that. Try googling 'Theatre groups, your town and state.' When I did it I came up with this.
http://www.maskers.org.uk/

Don't worry if you can't act, they probably can't either, and there's all sorts of other jobs backstage and front of house.
JoeWillis

Reply Tue 17 Jul, 2012 10:22 am
@izzythepush,
Lol it looks crack ups, i'll see what I can find ty.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 17 Jul, 2012 10:23 am
@JoeWillis,
I'm not interested in your body. I don't compliment men on their physique, I'm not gay either.
JoeWillis

Reply Tue 17 Jul, 2012 10:25 am
@izzythepush,
Fair enough. You gotta amit I look pretty tough though right? I mean ignoring the obvious fact is telling me you want to supress certain thoughts are you afraid you might be gay? I know I'm not and when I see a buff dude I admire their physique out of jalousy not attraction.

PS- only chicks make my dick grow.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 17 Jul, 2012 10:26 am
@JoeWillis,
I'm not the one asking why I can't get a girlfiend.
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Tue 17 Jul, 2012 10:28 am
@JoeWillis,
Most girls like guys that act mature and have a personality. Perhaps you can work on that for starters.
JoeWillis

Reply Tue 17 Jul, 2012 10:31 am
@jcboy,
I don't want most girls, most girls my age are intested in one thing and that's getting fucked up drunk and waste on drugs. I won't my soul mate who is compatable with my personality, of which I'm not gonna change to get with most girls ...
InHeaven

Reply Tue 17 Jul, 2012 10:40 am
@JoeWillis,
It not about looks that girls are looking for.
It's about personality.
Looks are just plus points.

Yes you have the looks and body, but it won't count at all if your personality don't match with their criteria...

Well, I hope you get your sole mate soon.
Good luck!
0 Replies

roger

Reply Tue 17 Jul, 2012 12:40 pm
@izzythepush,
Lawzee, Iz! All the guy wanted was a compliment from you, and what does he get. First you suggest he looks gay, and now you practically accuse him of being a Thespian. I think you're just intimidated by the pictures.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 17 Jul, 2012 12:45 pm
@roger,
I intimidate very easily.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Tue 17 Jul, 2012 12:48 pm
Gheez, who left the door open?

There is an accumulation of mentally challenged brand new posters here today!
izzythepush

Reply Tue 17 Jul, 2012 12:50 pm
@CalamityJane,
Thanks a ******* bunch.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Tue 17 Jul, 2012 12:53 pm
@JoeWillis,
learning how to spell might help as well (seeing I'm guessing you want to show it off vs. you won't show it off - too different meanings)/being a bit more humble. And showing off a bit less would help.

Actually I've known alot of gays that join dramatic organizations so that would be best to stay away from. Unless of course you want to attract that sort of person.

What do you like to do? Maybe join a group where you could find some one with mutual interest...
izzythepush

Reply Tue 17 Jul, 2012 01:14 pm
@Linkat,
Linkat wrote:
Actually I've known alot of gays that join dramatic organizations so that would be best to stay away from.

That's the point, he'll be one of the few straight guys there, surrounded by women.