Dislike boehner's "leadership style?"

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2011 03:31 am
Send him a diaper.

No other item could be more appropriate.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 1,548 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Fido

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2011 08:08 am
@plainoldme,
I thought every Boehner needed a roubber...

I have watched that guy for years.. He will speak part of his sentence and his mouth will smile, and end the sentence and smile... It is like he cannot get away from smiling... He is probable like a baby who smiles when he craps...

I think that the parties have empowered their most radical elements, though the democrats always wrestling from the bottom are so much less radical, and that boehner is finding he does not have a republican party, but snake pit going in a hundred directions at once... It is disfunctional, but they have the power, and the only way they can know they have the power is if they can run the ride over a cliff... If you can't kill yourself you were never alive; right???

Well, What the tea party knows is what we should all recognize: That it is time to start over and do it right... If the democrats go along with those ccksuckers just to say they still have a game, they should all be hanged from lamposts in broad daylight...
Questioner

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2011 08:15 am
@Fido,
What the tea party 'knows' could easily fit into the diaper that we should send Boehner.
0 Replies