Take away our guns? That's unAMERICAN!

Sat 14 Jul, 2012 10:46 am
Someone is trying to take away our right to bare arms, and someone also removed my previous post of exactly the same thing. Something bad is happening people!

Avendarito

Sat 14 Jul, 2012 10:48 am
@MrIntegrity,
Yeah yeah that's shocking we need to write to our congressmen, or protest or do something. Spread the word at the very least, if we lose our guns but cops still have them. Then we truly are in a police state.
0 Replies

JoeWillis

Sat 14 Jul, 2012 10:49 am
@MrIntegrity,
Holy **** that's about as Un American as you can get, how are we supposed to protect ourselfs from criminals who unlawfully obtain guns if we cant have them? I WIL STOP THIS FROM HAPPENING!? Will you guys help me?
JoeWillis

Sat 14 Jul, 2012 10:53 am
@JoeWillis,
This is shocking, more people need to thumbs up this one. If this happens we are no longer American.
AmericanAmerica

Sat 14 Jul, 2012 11:04 am
@JoeWillis,
LOL! someone labels this a troll? How is this possibly a troll! It's serious **** the UN is infact planning on taking away OUR guns with their regulations!

-This prompts me to right a letter to congress, you should do the same.
ossobuco

Sat 14 Jul, 2012 11:08 am
@MrIntegrity,
Naked arms can be revolting.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Sat 14 Jul, 2012 11:09 am
@AmericanAmerica,
AmericanAmerica wrote:

LOL! someone labels this a troll? How is this possibly a troll! It's serious **** the UN is infact planning on taking away OUR guns with their regulations!

-This prompts me to right a letter to congress, you should do the same.

No, they are not, where do you nuts come up with this stuff?

Even more, exactly how do you think such a 'regulation' would be enforced? Have you put ANY thought into what you are saying? Or do you just parrot the bullshit you get in spam emails?

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

MMarciano

Sat 14 Jul, 2012 11:11 am
@MrIntegrity,
Mass hysteria from the right no doubt!
Rorschach

Sat 14 Jul, 2012 11:14 am
@MrIntegrity,
I labelled it troll, for your information, to warn of this idiocy.
It seems the first five posts before ossobuco, although from different people seem to be the same person behind the monitor.
I can smell troll a mile away from the likes of you.
MrIntegrity, How ironic!
Below viewing threshold (view)
Cycloptichorn

Sat 14 Jul, 2012 11:16 am
@AmericanAmerica,
AmericanAmerica wrote:

Hysteria, I donno man. If someone is even concidering the removal of our right to defend ourselfs against agressive criminals then we should be very worried. I am for one.

How, exactly, is the UN going to remove any of your rights? By what method would they do so? This is a serious question, one that - given your anger on the issue - I'm sure you've put thought into.

Cycloptichorn
MMarciano

Sat 14 Jul, 2012 11:16 am
@AmericanAmerica,
Its hysteria because its bullshit! nobody is trying to take away your right to bare arms, only idiots like people who voted for Bush think those crazy thoughts like that.
0 Replies

MMarciano

Sat 14 Jul, 2012 11:19 am
@AmericanAmerica,
And so are ignorant rednecks!
0 Replies

Ceili

Sat 14 Jul, 2012 11:19 am
OMG! The sky is falling, the sky is falling!!!
Could lead, could lead, could lead...
Ambiguous language, easily interpretable language, the senate won't be able to understand international language - which is it? Americans can't understand english?
This will hopefully stop the US from selling the 5 000 000 excess guns your nation makes a year and stop them from entering the international illegal trade market. Where in this piece of trash does it actually say what the laws will be? Your constitution doesn't give you the right to sell those guns on the international market. Keep them at home and leave the rest of the world alone. These guns hurt more foreign nations than help them. It's just more paranoid bullshit to keep your fears at high alert.
No where in this proposed legislation is there anything about messing with the American constitution. And the last time I checked, the American constitution affects only the laws within your own country. The UN is not American and they can make resolutions that can be ratified by other nations that have other interests. If they feel that there are too many guns in the world, outside of your borders, they are allowed to feel that way. It's no skin off your nose unless you are manufacturing or selling these excess arms. And no where in the constitution does it give you the unalienable rights to access to foreign markets or to be the biggest arms dealers. If other nations don't want your guns, c'est la vie. Most nations don't skip to the American drum beat. Get over yourselves.
AmericanAmerica

Sat 14 Jul, 2012 11:32 am
@Ceili,
Wow. It's not me selling guns over seas, it's probably the same corporate leaders who are paying for this UN legislation to pass. Sounds like they just won't full controll to me. It's only a matter of time until the only guys in the streets are those mounted on top of fully autonomous robots. I'm serious too it's going to be robo cop for real! Ya know in robo cop how the corporation buys the state off they mayor, corporations already have our leaders doing what ever they say next step will be outright controll! I',m 74 years old and all my life I've been watching this take over, It's slow and steady, buy you know how the story goes the hair doesn't beat the tortese in this situation.
Cycloptichorn

Sat 14 Jul, 2012 11:41 am
@AmericanAmerica,
You probably are going to want to turn the spell-check function of your browser on in the future :/. If you want to be treated as anything other than a loon, that is.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

roger

Sat 14 Jul, 2012 12:21 pm
@Rorschach,
Could be. I was wondering where they all came from. I mean, when I see that many unfamiliar names in one thread, it usually turns out to be a revival of something from five years ago.
Ceili

Sat 14 Jul, 2012 12:26 pm
@roger,
The yes men are clones or angry little drones angry that their ugly propaganda has disappeared.
0 Replies