Introduction New Member !!

Reply Wed 11 Jul, 2012 10:19 am
Hi guys,

I am new here. My name is Stephane Davids , I joined here because there are many things to learn from here and can gain experience and knowledge from different topics. So I hope all members will invite me to share opinion and interact with me.

Thanks in advance
Stephane Davids
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,233 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Miss L Toad

Reply Wed 11 Jul, 2012 08:57 pm
@StephaneDavids,
Welcome to A2K.

I understand that your English teacher may have encouraged you to join internet forums for education and enjoyment. Fine by me.

Feel free to add your comments to the discussions and to create new topics so that we may get to know you and more fully enjoy your presence here.

Incidentally, I always use a nickname, not a real name like Stephanie Davis, so next time you create a nic try to be inventive and amusing. I kinda like Flowerchild even though I am very old.
BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Thu 12 Jul, 2012 08:58 am
@StephaneDavids,
I wish this fake would go some place else to annoy.

BBB
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2012 03:19 pm
@Miss L Toad,
Miss L Toad wrote:
Incidentally, I always use a nickname, not a real name like Stephanie Davis, so next time you create a nic try to be inventive and amusing. I kinda like Flowerchild even though I am very old.

I like "Miss L Toad." Wink

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/2c/Wind_in_the_Willows_pg_292.png/250px-Wind_in_the_Willows_pg_292.png
0 Replies

amitkhan2167

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2012 12:43 am
@StephaneDavids,
Hi guys,
Myself Amit here and I joined here to make new friends. I have the experience in development field of making websites, so I can share my work experience with you guys.
wmwcjr

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2012 07:45 pm
@amitkhan2167,
You need to start your own topic. Otherwise, this post of yours is likely to be overlooked.
0 Replies