I'm very concernd? Why arn't you?

Sun 8 Jul, 2012 08:59 am
Today we live a world where 99% of us move through-out society in our day to day lives using alot of energy, but actualy doing nothing. We listen to radio broadcasts with radio hosts doing a whole lot of talking, but actualy say nothing. We watch hours of television without actualy learning anything. Ya know their is something you should know about the TV, first of all you already know they play different types of programming. But what exactly are they programming? The truth is the TV is programming YOU. The television along with radio, news paper, internet and person to person communication are all programming YOU to a particular world view. If you know what Zionists are then their is no need for you to be reading this post, if you don't, then it is highly likley this post is going to offend you. Zionists rule the world. They use media proporganda like a finely tuned weapon. Ya know "TeleviZION" they use the Television to televise ZION. By now your wondering what exactly is Zion? Zion is the comming age, Zionists are those resposibile for bringing about this new age, a New World Order so to speak. This NWO involves the enslavement of humanity. The truth is we are already their, we the people as a society are already slaves to the monetary system. We work the majority of our day working for 'Money' only to buy the new 3D TV, or the new I-phone, the truth is you we are slaves. The Federal Reserve bank print money out of thin air. Who owns the banks? Zionists own the banks. Now let's talk 9/11, if you think Osama Bin Laden orcastrated the most well planned terror attack in histroy you sir are a fool. The 9/11 'terrorists' are the CIA, ("Overseas's yeah we tryn stop terrorism, but we still got terrorists here livin, in the US-A the big CIA, the bloods and the crips and the KKK." -Black eyed peas.) Did you know the some news media agencys like CBS for example actualy blamed Osama Bin Laden for the terror attacks on the WTC's 42 seconds after the second 'plane' hit the tower. I say 'plane' beacuse I strongly believe the what we saw on the TV that horrible day on 9/11 was actualy pretty poor CGI effects. Their is overwhelming evidence that WTC's were attacked to under a false flag pretence to get the American public behind "The War on Terror" which really is just a war on our freedom. All of the WTC attacks were in actual fact orgistrated by the Zionists. By now your wondering who are Zionists? Well to be honest with you I actualy don't know. I do know that certain wealthy familys work in collaboration with the Zionists such as; Rothchilds, Rockefellas, JP Morgan, the list does go on but I lack such knowledge. Their are supposedly 13 intensley wealthy familys who fund the major corporations of the Earth. These 13 familys supposedly report to a higher power. Look it up if you wish to learn more, my knowledge is limited on the who subject. What do know is that a certain group of people are doing their very best to **** us over. This can be seen in all aspects of society. I mean just look at the food industry. Most of the food we eat now days is quiet toxic to our health. It's no coincendence either, the Rockefella funded AMA (American Medical Assosiation) profit massivly beacuse of our poor diet. From seed to the super market to your table the food is controlled by a select group of companys. Monsanto being the major player. I can not stress to you enough how far gone we truely are. Our diet is slowly killing us, and it's by design! If you haven't herd of Codex Alimentarius, then it is your duty as a citizen of Earth to look it up and find out everything their is to know about it. In short Codex Alimentarius plans to controll everything that goes into our bodies. Our diet is already bad but it's by our own choice, if Codex Alimentarius has it's way then it will compulsary to eat bad foods. Now is the time to change we need to start eating whole fresh raw fruits and vegetables, don't think you can eat a poor diet and expect the medical industry to save you. I saw medical industry beacuse that's exactly what it is. The medical industry are not interested in finding cures they are interested in the same thing all industrys are interested in, MONEY! Did you know cancer has been cured by multiple different people though-out the passed 100 years. Do a search on Dr. Royal Raymond Rife. He was amongst the first to cure cancer, but his cures have been supressed to ensure the profiteering of the medical industry. Now I want to talk about water fluorodation. Most people believe that the Fluoride we put in our water system is to help prevent tooth decay, most people are wrong. People believe stupid claims like that beacuse of TV. The horrible truth about water fluoridation is that it keeps us asleep. It dumbs us down, it has been proven that drinking fluordated water though-out a life time will decrease the IQ of that person by 20 points. So cognative intelect is effected. Fluorine is the most reactive element on the periodict table. (Not including radioactive elements) This means that Fluorine releases the most amount of energy when it binds with other elements to fourm compounds. The same amount of energy is required to break that compound. So it is likey that our stomatch acid HCL acid is to weak to break up compounds like Sodium-Fluoride or Fluorosilicic acid which are compounds pumped into our water supply. If the body can't break it down, then it can't flush it. So we are having a build up of these harsh chemicals. Our Pineal Gland is also affected by fluoride through calcification. If you don't know what that means please look it up. These subjects above are all inter related. The current economic crysis and political crysis in the middle east are all related. All of these things are working towards a single goal. NEW WORLD ORDER. It's even on the American dollar bill NUVUS ORDO SECLORUM translating from latin almost directly into New World Order. All is not lost though, if this information is new to you then all is just beginning. The fight for our future is in your hands and their are many things we can do to make a differnce. Start by informing yourself on important subjects that I have stated above, do your own research. Then tell your loved ones. Divided we fall, togeather we prevail. No amount of bullshit racist proporganda can make us forget who we are! We are one and one we are! When the rest of humanity wakes the **** up we will PREVAIL.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 3,252 • Replies: 33
Topic Closed

MegaSanbu

Sun 8 Jul, 2012 09:32 am
@MegaSanbu,
You people are too stupid to comprehend or understand the message I'm trying to convay.
jcboy

Sun 8 Jul, 2012 09:47 am
@MegaSanbu,
Quote:
You people are too stupid to comprehend or understand the message I'm trying to convay.

And for that comment no cookies for you today!
dalehileman

Sun 8 Jul, 2012 10:14 am
@jcboy,
I’d allow more cookies if Meg had organized his rant with paragraphing

However he has a point. With only the slightest change of circumstance for instance, I might have been born a german in 1930, might have subsequently become a Nazi heiling Hitler with gusto. It’s a realization that can call into question some of your most cherished beliefs and habits

Though why the bad guys should be called “Zionists” is utterly beyond me
0 Replies

farmerman

Sun 8 Jul, 2012 10:33 am
@MegaSanbu,
you are the stupid one. Youre asserting crap about the dissociation of NaF in water and you have NO ******* IDEA about what you speak .

Also, hat the hells with the zionist crap. Whatclan of Arya are you part of?.
MegaSanbu

Sun 8 Jul, 2012 11:26 am
@farmerman,
Your a fool, I'm part of no clan, I'm a chemistry major in University and I understand chemicals very well. Fluorine is a poisonous gas!
contrex

Sun 8 Jul, 2012 12:02 pm
@MegaSanbu,
MegaSanbu wrote:
I'm a chemistry major in University and I understand chemicals very well. Fluorine is a poisonous gas!

... and a constituent of the compound sodium fluoride. Chlorine is also a "poisonous gas", yet we put sodium chloride on our food. If you are a chemistry major in a "University" it cannot be a very good one. MegaDickHead.

Green Witch

Sun 8 Jul, 2012 12:17 pm
So does anyone else get a mental of image of Borat when they read anything written by MegaSanbu or is it just me?
izzythepush

Sun 8 Jul, 2012 01:15 pm
@contrex,
I think he's been watching too much Doctor Strangelove.
0 Replies

dalehileman

Sun 8 Jul, 2012 01:32 pm
@Green Witch,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borat
0 Replies

Lustig Andrei

Sun 8 Jul, 2012 02:05 pm
@MegaSanbu,
MegaSanbu wrote:

An obvious idiot calling other people stupid. Neat.
0 Replies

farmerman

Sun 8 Jul, 2012 02:44 pm
@MegaSanbu,
Quote:
I'm a chemistry major in University
whats a Ka, Ksp
ossobuco

Sun 8 Jul, 2012 02:51 pm
@farmerman,
The scarier thing is that he or she might be a chem major in university (in university being, to me, a brit term).

There are differences as most know, but I didn't until I came to a2k, re talking about college and university. In the US, we have many 4 year colleges, some quite legitimate places to obtain serious degrees. We also have universities, made up generally of many departments. Some of us had the opportunity to go to one. Some universities are names assigned on small places, such as one where a killing went on recently in the SFBay area.

I think the naming is similar to real estate takes on where your abode is.
contrex

Sun 8 Jul, 2012 03:56 pm
@ossobuco,
ossobuco wrote:

The scarier thing is that he or she might be a chem major in university (in university being, to me, a brit term).

We usually say "at university".

ossobuco

Sun 8 Jul, 2012 04:01 pm
@contrex,
Yes, you're right. I'm so antique that I say, if called upon, that I went to such and such a school, but I notice I've said at university once or twice or more, given that is how I hear it used lately on a2k.
farmerman

Sun 8 Jul, 2012 07:03 pm
@ossobuco,
trust me, hes NOT a chem major. Hes made severl fundamental foops that he isnt aware that he even made em. I think he gets his crap from all night radio .

Like spendi didnt even know what Avogadros number is used for or what is a slobility product, this guy has several fundamentals that we leran first year and use throughout undergrad and grad days.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Sun 8 Jul, 2012 07:08 pm
Care to repeat that, fm?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Sun 8 Jul, 2012 07:11 pm
Oh, no, we're all getting computer troubles! (Mine is temperamental, has to do with something I'm askeered to try to fix).

Anyway, I don't remember Avogadro's number now, it's been quite a while.

But I agree with your take on a ranter of a prototypical combination of induced fear and fantasy.
0 Replies

JTT

Sun 8 Jul, 2012 08:16 pm
People voted you up for the first two but not the last two, Farmer, for 4 identical posts.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

MegaSanbu

Sun 8 Jul, 2012 11:17 pm
@Green Witch,
That's actually funny!
0 Replies