I'm very concernd? Why arn't you?

Below viewing threshold (view)
Ticomaya

Sun 8 Jul, 2012 11:35 pm
@MegaSanbu,
You're not wearing your AFDB right now, are you?

http://zapatopi.net/afdb/afdbhead.jpg
0 Replies

izzythepush

Mon 9 Jul, 2012 03:00 am
@MegaSanbu,
MegaSanbu wrote:

It's Hitlers germany all over again, you are all proporgandized sorry if this fucks you off but that's beacuse deep down you know it's true.

The Nazis made similarly ludicrous claims about World Zionism, using Tsarist era Russian propaganda like the Protocols of Zion. A nasty document purporting to be a Zionist manifesto detailing how the Jews planned to take over the World. It was a Russian forgery, unfortunately it's still used by anti-Semites of proof of some Zionist plot, despite all the evidence that proves it's a fake.

The Nazis also made the ludicrous claim that Wall Street Jews were in cahoots with Russian Bolchevik Jews to attack the Aryan people. This was their justification to carry out the Holocaust.

All you're doing is spreading hate, a mixture of half-truths and downright lies that make the world a far worse place.
jcboy

Mon 9 Jul, 2012 05:17 pm
@MegaSanbu,
Quote:
DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH AND COME TO A DIFFERNENT CONCLUSION I DARE YOU DUMB ****!

Hey just because I’m blond doesn’t mean I’m dumb. You’re just jealous of my extra large 44 double D breasts.
edgarblythe

Mon 9 Jul, 2012 05:45 pm
@jcboy,
jcboy wrote:

Quote:
DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH AND COME TO A DIFFERNENT CONCLUSION I DARE YOU DUMB ****!

Hey just because I’m blond doesn’t mean I’m dumb. You’re just jealous of my extra large 44 double D breasts.

Oh to have breasts like that.
jcboy

Mon 9 Jul, 2012 05:47 pm
@edgarblythe,
I have strong back muscles, bench pressing is a must Wink
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Mon 9 Jul, 2012 07:05 pm
My breasts have lost much of their tone since I became so old.
MegaSanbu

Mon 9 Jul, 2012 10:00 pm
@izzythepush,
Okay so maby my words sound hateful, but I do it out of love! I'm not anti jew, I'm not racist at all. Zionists are not jews they are merely a group of uber wealthy powerful people who are very malicous, if we knew their plans their would be a revolution before day breaks.
MegaSanbu

Mon 9 Jul, 2012 10:01 pm
@edgarblythe,
This is an important blog, please don't be talking about breasts, I'm talking about the end of life as we know it. No more freedom!
edgarblythe

Mon 9 Jul, 2012 10:10 pm
@MegaSanbu,
This is a looney thread and you need to get help.
MegaSanbu

Mon 9 Jul, 2012 10:32 pm
@edgarblythe,
I need alot of help, the problme is no anti-psycotic is going to do anything! I need you people to see the world through my eyes!!!
0 Replies

izzythepush

Tue 10 Jul, 2012 03:23 am
@MegaSanbu,
Conspiracy theories are attractive because they allow you to think you're part of some group of ultra-smart individuals who won't be fooled, like the rest of the masses. Just because it's seductive doesn't mean it's not nonsense.

If you're talking about the 'uber-wealthy,' then you should say that, and drop the word Zionist straight away. Whenever you use it you're being racist. It's not without consequence, and this sort of talk can end in the gas chamber.
MegaSanbu

Thu 12 Jul, 2012 06:49 am
@izzythepush,
So If I mention tha Mike Tyson was black I'm being a racist? Who is saying a name racist? See you my friend have fallen for their proporganda, you believe even mentioning the holuacast makes me a racist, If I call a jewish man a jew that makes me racist? You sir, are diluted.
izzythepush

Thu 12 Jul, 2012 07:30 am
@MegaSanbu,
You are being racist when you parrot ridiculous conspiracy notions about Jews.

I am a member of the Palestinian Solidarity Campaign and argue for the Palestinians right to self determination. People like you do a disservice to the Palestinian cause, because they allow the Zionists (real ones, not the Mickey Mouse version you talk about) to claim that all support for Palestine is rooted in anti-Semitism.

Anyone reading your posts might think they have a point. Your ridiculous brand of paranoia makes the world a worse place for everyone.
0 Replies