enquiry regarding my carrier

Reply Sun 8 Jul, 2012 05:29 am
sir, im a BE- ECE graduate with 7.92 CGPA, i completed my exams in june 2012 and im looking for a job in electronics field. im fearing to face an technical interview or a GD so i want to know that whether is there any company which would offer job by only through an written test.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,781 • Replies: 4
No top replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 8 Jul, 2012 06:50 am
@rajananthini,
would you buy a car over the internet just by its description?? Also, Id polish up my spelling and sentence structure if you are going to try to tke a written test. I assume that you arent a native ENglish speaker
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sun 8 Jul, 2012 06:53 am
@rajananthini,
I doubt that any American company would give you a job just based on a written test. You would have to have an in-person interview or at least a phone screen.

If you're that afraid, take classes in acting and work to overcome your shyness. You won't be able to phone in your job, either. Even if you work from home 100% of the time, you will still need to occasionally call in, either on the phone or on Skype.
Below viewing threshold (view)
MegaSanbu

Reply Sun 8 Jul, 2012 09:01 am
@MegaSanbu,
Let's just say this particular job 'blows'
0 Replies