north

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2012 04:04 pm
@imans,
imans wrote:

when truth is the plus to constant superiority, so the freedom superiority to objective value in absolute abstract terms identified being else fact existence, then past and future in truth exist

at least the principle of superiority is always the base, while superiority by definition introduce future and is always the past already to

it became a fashion to shout about present now as miaomiao triumph, bc u achieve ur end in truth being for free possessions adds or bonus given, never u ever meant evolutions and responsable independant individualities

imans

try putting it another way , one statement at a time , for I have no idea what your getting at
imans

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2012 04:14 pm
@imans,
the more superiority or freedom or plus are objectively identified existing, the more present superiority freedom as true plus is effectively more

while u lean to believe that since truth exist then there are limits to infinite, bc u mean profits from superiority facts especially in the knowledge of god ways to make its life by reversing it
no when truth exist then infinity as absolute infinite values is effectively there

u also run to justify that in finite is to finites inferiority, to confirm truth of infinity being killed, it doesnt matter what u believe since u cant b but u anyways, but facts and truth are always the obvious
infinite is only about constant superiority that cant reach a stop, what is constant superiority is always more constant superiority by practice and abstractions it cant b else there is always more to invent and add and better
imans

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2012 04:22 pm
@north,
it is either this or insults, it is my expressions so if u want to limit me to smthg then u wont get but insults anyways, how dare u not seeing my value me more then anything i might say
look when truth is superiority then what is true or any true relative existence cant bare any stand, this is inferiority which is opposite and reverse to truth that is why it is proven being lies
when truth exist then inferiority is impossible, but lies yes and abstract inferiority in wills insolent evil life wills by forcing any to stand **** u and ur gods powers
north

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2012 04:39 pm
@imans,
imans wrote:

the more superiority or freedom or plus are objectively identified existing, the more present superiority freedom as true plus is effectively more

while u lean to believe that since truth exist then there are limits to infinite, bc u mean profits from superiority facts especially in the knowledge of god ways to make its life by reversing it
no when truth exist then infinity as absolute infinite values is effectively there

u also run to justify that in finite is to finites inferiority, to confirm truth of infinity being killed, it doesnt matter what u believe since u cant b but u anyways, but facts and truth are always the obvious
infinite is only about constant superiority that cant reach a stop, what is constant superiority is always more constant superiority by practice and abstractions it cant b else there is always more to invent and add and better

what has this got to do with time ?
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2012 04:43 pm
@north,
Quote:
so then your position about time-at-a-distance has nothing to do with this thread then ?
To the contrary North, it concerns Cyr’s “one infinite moment” in the OP
north

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2012 04:44 pm
@imans,
imans wrote:

it is either this or insults, it is my expressions so if u want to limit me to smthg then u wont get but insults anyways, how dare u not seeing my value me more then anything i might say
look when truth is superiority then what is true or any true relative existence cant bare any stand, this is inferiority which is opposite and reverse to truth that is why it is proven being lies
when truth exist then inferiority is impossible, but lies yes and abstract inferiority in wills insolent evil life wills by forcing any to stand **** u and ur gods powers

well.... isn't this interesting , we go from discussing time > to insults >superiority >truth > evil > gods powers

imans try again , once you get past your pent up anger
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2012 04:45 pm
@north,
Quote:
what goes on through out the Universe all happens at the same moment
We don’t know that North, the very prop I question
north

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2012 04:47 pm
@dalehileman,
dalehileman wrote:

Quote:
so then your position about time-at-a-distance has nothing to do with this thread then ?
To the contrary North, it concerns Cyr’s “one infinite moment” in the OP

how does what your getting at have any thing to do with " one infinite moment " of the Universe ?

north

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2012 04:49 pm
@dalehileman,
dalehileman wrote:

Quote:
what goes on through out the Universe all happens at the same moment
We don’t know that North, the very prop I question

we do though
0 Replies

imans

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2012 04:57 pm
hey northy focus on having ur fun of ur own wordings, which are far below any writing standard
u r such dirty rats that u really believe existing from killing truth

piece of **** watever u could say about words is only from ur own sentences not others that out of nowhere u can declare having quality to judge while with ur **** words standard
imans

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2012 05:01 pm
@imans,
and piece of **** u should worry a lot if truth is angry, it is truth shitty not me, **** u infinitely for what u will never get that chance to pretend being angry out of being fucked deeply, i say **** u more then
piece of rat how dare u talk to me as u do only bc u know that i dont have powers to destroy u
**** u and ur gods powers and ur universal time illusion **** u, u gonna b in deep real **** when truth is gonna **** ur god
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2012 10:54 am
@north,
Quote:
how does what your getting at have any thing to do with " one infinite moment " of the Universe ?
The “one infinite moment” implies it’s the same moment everywhere

Of course that's well established in the case of relative motion. To us it’s now at Alpha Centauri. But to George passing by in his rocketship near the speed of light, even though he’s just a few miles overhead when we converse with him, he maintains it’s 4 light years later there

I merely speculate a bit further, maintaining that it’s not now there for anyone, even you and me, but instead now plus or minus 4 years
imans

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2012 11:32 am
@dalehileman,
u r proving being a liar

for u clearly existence is the same everywhere bc it is made so absolute existence fact one, then for u there is no true existence where any independantly exist from what definition of existing is independant realisations and realities
so since u dont believe that true existence exist, then from what are u claiming anything or knowing about smthg else then u ? since there is no truth to u in objective mean of truth then anything u might say of else fact is surely not true

but since u mean ur god as the one truth forcing any to all according to its ******* will to ****, then u r a liar knowing all about truth being the principal existence element as the reason of absolute existence in abstract sense existing out of objective facts freedom but knowing more about god evil ways to destroy and deform existence values for its own life pretense being the value
imans

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2012 11:38 am
@imans,
there cant b one same moment objectively

the more it is present time the more it is true freedom the more the freedom is true the more it is alone not seeing the other free state even if it directly facing it
u mean time as force obviously but if time is not true then before claiming knowing anything u should tell us what is that\/ since it is not true time
dalehileman

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2012 11:46 am
@imans,
If a volunteer could translate the foregoing two postings I might attempt a reply
imans

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2012 01:24 pm
@dalehileman,
u wont reply to me then, why not for anyone to mean his own opinions that u would reply to if u want, bc u r a liar

and when it tiggle u that i point ur nick for insults in clearly meaning to prove the opposite of ur pretense being the right thing, then why dont u make a post that would justify ur claims better while killing what i said at the same time \/ bc u r a liar that prefer to kill me directly infront of everyone pointin my english misery to make fun of my mind, as if anyone else can repeat the same thoughts that i realized, **** u deep
dalehileman

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2012 08:38 pm
@imans,
That’s “deeply"
0 Replies

north

Reply Fri 14 Sep, 2012 03:51 pm
@dalehileman,
dalehileman wrote:

Quote:
The “one infinite moment” implies it’s the same moment everywhere

Of course that's well established in the case of relative motion. To us it’s now at Alpha Centauri. But to George passing by in his rocketship near the speed of light, even though he’s just a few miles overhead when we converse with him, he maintains it’s 4 light years later there

I merely speculate a bit further, maintaining that it’s not now there for anyone, even you and me, but instead now plus or minus 4 years

what you argue Dal is about perspective , not about how the Universe reacts to this situation

so does the Universe now , as a whole go plus or minus 4yrs ?

thats my question to you , does it ?

the Universe does not go up , down , forwards or backwards , outwards or inwards because of how we view the Universe or our perspective

our perspective is irrelevant to the overall flow of the Universe , as a whole

dalehileman

Reply Fri 14 Sep, 2012 04:10 pm
@north,
Quote:
what you argue Dal is about perspective , not about how the Universe reacts to this situation
I'm not sure what you mean North about the Universe reacting

Quote:

I'm not sure what you mean by "go". The OP makes reference to "one infinite moment that we call "the present" that suggests Cyr imagines it is the "same" moment throughout the Universe. If you're asking whether I suppose the entire 8 years is "included" in "this moment," no

If you're asking "what is "included in his moment," I'm not sure the q makes sense

Quote:
the Universe does not go up , down , forwards or backwards , outwards or inwards because of how we view the Universe or our perspective
I don't recall claiming that it does
north

Reply Fri 14 Sep, 2012 04:55 pm
@dalehileman,

Quote:

Quote:
I'm not sure what you mean North about the Universe reacting

below

Quote:

Quote:
I'm not sure what you mean by "go". The OP makes reference to "one infinite moment that we call "the present" that suggests Cyr imagines it is the "same" moment throughout the Universe. If you're asking whether I suppose the entire 8 years is "included" in "this moment," no

what I'm getting at , does this 4 yrs backward or forward affect the whole of the Universe ?

your 8yrs is included in this moment

Quote:
If you're asking "what is "included in his moment," I'm not sure the q makes sense

why?

Quote:
I don't recall claiming that it does [/quote]

the point is about our perspective making any difference towards what the Universe's actions do or don't do

inotherwords regardless of whether we exist or not , does affect the Universe at all