Need a new fridge, any advice?

nazia08

Tue 4 Mar, 2014 05:00 am
Godrej have goodwill in after sales service and it may not be flashy but the performance is good. You can rely upon Voltas also it has long life. You may choose between these two as per my opinion.
0 Replies

soyerappliances

Tue 19 Aug, 2014 01:59 am
@sozobe,
I like my french door refrigerator a lot better than the side-by-sides I always had previously. I think it depends a lot on how you use the fridge. I really hated not being able to get large things into the side-by-side, and always having the produce drawers way down at the very bottom where *somebody* always kicked them halfway shut instead of closing them properly . The freezer on the bottom isn't a big issue for me, but I do have both a full-size upright freezer and traditional fridge with the freezer on top in the garage so I can spread things out pretty easily. The one thing that does bug DH a bit is that the french door fridge does not have ice in the door (we have water through the door, but not ice). You can get one with an ice dispenser, but it was significantly more expensive (I think like $400 more) so I opted to go without.

As far as color, I don't think there is anything wrong with having the fridge be stainless, and replacing the other things with stainless as necessary. Most people wouldn't replace all their appliances at once unless they were doing a total kitchen renovation. If people are going to come to your house and worry about the fact that your appliances don't all match, then honestly they don't have enough problems of their own!
roger

Tue 19 Aug, 2014 03:17 am
@soyerappliances,
Sounds like some very practical commentary.
panzade

Tue 19 Aug, 2014 08:11 am
@roger,
Have to agree with you Roger. Sound commentary from our new poster(welcome to A2K)

After a year of dithering I bought a Haier which I really like.
But I made one mistake. Don't ever buy a white refrigerator. You'll be deep cleaning every day!
ransen

Wed 3 Sep, 2014 10:53 am
@panzade,
I am completely agree with you white refrigerators are one off the biggest mistaken buying. I prefer stainless steel over any other cause they are quiet easy to clean.
0 Replies

Lacy456

Thu 11 Sep, 2014 12:37 am
I'm using LG and I don't have problem with it.. I recommend it to anyone looking for the best quality Fridge
0 Replies

Dean Haustead

Fri 8 Jul, 2016 01:53 am
I need a new fridge which compressor is better than other fridge and which has enough space for keeping everything.
0 Replies

Dean Haustead

Tue 2 Aug, 2016 12:07 am
@sozobe,
Before you buy any fridge or freezer make sure about the cooling system and space in the fridge or freezer. That's the main thing about any fridge or freezer.
0 Replies

Dean Haustead

Tue 5 Sep, 2017 10:58 pm
@sozobe,
I Think you should try Online shopping website . there are many option to find accurate your product.
roger

Tue 5 Sep, 2017 11:05 pm
@Dean Haustead,
Dean, do you realize this is your 28th absolutely useless posts on the subject of refrigeration?
Dean Haustead

Wed 13 Sep, 2017 06:16 am
@sozobe,
You can buy a new model fridge you can search on google for better resul.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Wed 13 Sep, 2017 06:19 am
@roger,
Quote:
28th absolutely useless post on the subject of refrigeration
^ 29th...
Linkat

Thu 14 Sep, 2017 01:01 pm
@Region Philbis,
Maybe the Dean has Psygephobia and this is how he is overcoming it.
roger

Thu 14 Sep, 2017 02:33 pm
@Linkat,
Maybe he can focus on TEA for awhile.
ossobucotemp

Thu 14 Sep, 2017 04:09 pm
@roger,
good idea..
0 Replies

CMcGinnis

Mon 2 Oct, 2017 11:21 pm
@Ragman,
Hey Ragman. Pretty informative post. Thanks for sharing.
ianharris

Sat 21 Oct, 2017 09:39 am
@CMcGinnis,
Informative indeed, cheers Smile
0 Replies

ossobucotemp

Sat 21 Oct, 2017 12:46 pm
@CMcGinnis,
Yeah, Ragman is a smart poster (sez me). By now, his observations may vary, as time has gone by, but... maybe not.
Anyway, welcome to a2k.
Ragman

Mon 23 Oct, 2017 06:29 am
@ossobucotemp,
Thanks, Jo! Good to see you posting regular-ishly.
0 Replies