Riddle: How do you make restaurant patrons order more food?

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2012 01:12 pm
Illegal Marijuana Dispensary Found Selling "Baked" Goods in Restaurant Back Room
http://www.delish.com/cm/delish/images/4L/4448807631_a4c3e85aac_n.jpg
It turns out the Farmer's Daughter restaurant in Sacramento, California, was not your typical dining establishment. Service was perfectly normal until it came time for dessert, when some patrons know to ask for the house "baked goods." According to the Sacramento Bee, at an early morning raid this week, searchers discovered 80 pounds of marijuana in a back-room dispensary at the Farmer's Daughter and at the owners' home.

The restaurant is charged with operating an illegal marijuana dispensary in the back room, selling a variety of "baked" goods. Deputy Jason Ramos said there were, "cannabis-prepared desserts, lollipops, pastry balls, an assortment of things you'd eat."
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,535 • Replies: 4

tsarstepan

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2012 01:17 pm
@nqyringmind,
I have no interest in partaking in the art of smoking or ingesting pot but this is so harmless. It's about time the feds legalize pot. Tax and regulate the production and distribution.

Make it illegal to drive while under the influence of the substance, etc.... Everybody wins. Including these fine bakers. Chocolate brownies should never be considered a crime. Razz
nqyringmind

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2012 01:24 pm
@tsarstepan,
Quote:
Chocolate brownies should never be considered a crime.

Indeed! LOL
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2012 01:29 pm
I never find out about these places until too late.

Cycloptichorn
nqyringmind

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2012 01:31 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
You guys are crackin me up Laughing
0 Replies