My car insurance is expiring in next 5 days

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2012 05:47 am
My car insurance is expiring in next 5 days and i am confused on my renewal, because tons of companies have called me but there has been no call from my current company though?? Sad
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,479 • Replies: 5
No top replies

jespah

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2012 05:53 am
@jackpeterson556,
Why the heck should your current company call you? They will operate under the assumption that you're renewing automatically, like most customers do.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2012 06:07 am
@jackpeterson556,
Does your mother still set out your clothes for you, too? It's your repsonsibility to remember to renew your car insurance.

Perhaps they've gotten the wrong info on you or a myriad other reasons. Have you changed telephone numbers, phone is not working peroperly..or you changed addresses? Bottom line is that you have to be insured and who cares whether or not they called to remind you. I'll bet they sent you mail to some address you gave them.
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2012 08:56 am
@jackpeterson556,
Call your insurance agent.
farmerman

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2012 09:03 am
@joefromchicago,
the coffee house I frequent has, next door, a bailbondsman/, license, auto- tag/15 minute insurance purveyor. I often see, a line of people who buy auto insurance policies BY THE WEEK!. I investigated the service and found that, like the "rent to own" houses, these guys prey on those least able to afford good year to year auto insurance so they buy 52 weeks of policy at 5 times the money.

Hamana hamana hamana
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2012 11:10 am
@jackpeterson556,
I have never received an unsolicited call from any auto insurance company I was not already a customer. Junk mail, yes, but not phone calls. Be careful about giving out any personal info to these callers.
0 Replies