Brave movie

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2012 05:56 pm
i have only watched a trailer at youtube that was awesome..i am waiting for this movie..i think it will be successful of 2012..what do you thing guys???

engineer

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2012 07:38 pm
@makwarne01,
The reviews have been somewhat mixed. That won't stop me from seeing it with the kids though.
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2012 08:27 pm
@makwarne01,
I saw it. It was ok, but not great. Not for little kids. Very scary bear.
Green Witch

Reply Sun 24 Jun, 2012 06:52 am
@rosborne979,
My niece, who loves archery and anything medieval, was also disappointed. She thought it had great potential but the story fell flat and predictable within the first 20 minutes and the jokes were lame.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sun 24 Jun, 2012 06:58 am
Saw it opening night with wife and stepdaughter. Got raves from all of us. Kept me involved, even with my skepticism about if I can be entertained by animated movies . Like someone else said, the mean bear, and the chase of the "other" bear might be a little (or even a lot) intense for small children.
Some good "message" stuff about relationship between mother and daughter, wrapped in a lot of action and laughs.
engineer

Reply Sun 24 Jun, 2012 09:02 am
@snood,
Same here. Saw it last night and have nothing but positive comments.
tsarstepan

Reply Sun 24 Jun, 2012 09:30 am
@engineer,
I saw it too last night. Pixar truly is the master of the new 3d movie format.

One of my favorite Pixar films to date.
0 Replies

garry d

Reply Sun 1 Jul, 2012 06:33 am
Much awaited movie...................
0 Replies

kraj8995

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2012 12:31 am
@makwarne01,
There’s one thing that critics agree on about Pixar’s latest animated film Brave: It’s beautiful. Other than that, critics can’t seem to decide if Brave is another classic film in a long line of classic film’s for Pixar.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2012 10:41 am
Minor spoiler alert.

We saw this yesterday. (I know, 4th of July and a 100-degree day, what a novel idea -- this didn't occur to me until after we'd committed to going, though. Lines were very long, and we almost didn't find seats together in the packed house -- had to ask one family to scootch down -- but in the end it worked out fine. Missed a couple of previews is all.)

I was pretty impressed. Sozlet is known for maintaining her composure at even the saddest of movies (until yesterday I think only the death of Snape got to her), but she was in dire need of some Kleenex. I was too, which I didn't really expect. Definitely a good mother-daughter movie, though it came down a little hard on the mother's side I think.

I thought it was interesting that the happy ending was not finding true love with one of the goofy suitors, but in repairing the rift with her mother.

Sozlet and I were talking afterwards about how the men really didn't do much of anything in the movie -- it was almost all about the women with an assist from the children (they were very cute).

The animation was really lovely.

Not a masterpiece I don't think, but better than I expected.
0 Replies

JamesSmith0

Reply Sat 14 Jul, 2012 05:34 pm
@makwarne01,
I have watched this movie and i love it. This is the best movie i ever watched. I have not missed any moment of this movie.

0 Replies

Aaliy

Reply Mon 23 Jul, 2012 02:48 am
@makwarne01,
Brave is my Favorite Movie, I watched Brave Movie Online with Friends, Very enjoyable Movie. I can't never Forget to story of Brave Movie.
0 Replies