Do you agree to put on a diaper to your dog?

Linkat

Reply Thu 21 Jun, 2012 03:09 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Could you restrict her in a certain area of the house - maybe somewhere that is easier to clean up? Although it might cause some stress if she is used to sleeping in one area.
mismi

Reply Thu 21 Jun, 2012 03:30 pm
@Setanta,
Set wrote:
Quote:
Our dogs can fart stinkier than your dogs . . .

Yeah....that's right, blame it on the dogs. I have three kids AND two dogs I can blame it on....not that I fart. Ever.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 21 Jun, 2012 04:50 pm
@ossobuco,
Thanks Osso,

5 years ago, the vets stated her liver was damaged and to take her home... to die... She refused to eat at that point in time, or drink.. 3 months I nursed her, hand feeding her this stinking liver diet food with my fingers, and forced her to drink, 5 years later the little lady is still walking around Smile She is a little cutie.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 21 Jun, 2012 04:56 pm
@ehBeth,
I am not sure she is a pure Pomeranian but she does look like your dogs, just very thin and frail, we call her "little old lady" Wink ... She'll be 17 in December, gawd I hope at least she lives to that, I have faith if yours are 15 and 16.

She has had a couple of minor strokes, which meant she'd friggen wake at 1am, 3am, 6am, yelping.. Forgetting she can pee, and I'd have to take her outside each time, the first time was horrible and lasted 3 months, I had to hold her up as she lost the usage of one side of her body, still today, when I pick her up, one front leg comes up, the other stays down. The second only lasted a day.

I'm going to the shop to buy those today. A few times she's stepped out of her bed and gone straight on the paper next to it, other times she starts walking and just does it where-ever.. I think it depends if she can think straigth at that time or not.. What' is absolutely horrible (hope no one is eating), is when she does number two, hard or not and walks around in circles (which she does), and steps in it, 3 hrs later when I awake, OMG scrubb, clean, scrubb, clean 1/2 hr later Smile

I would have thought it would have been oldgirldog that woke Set up at 4am, not oldboydog.. They pee anywhere don't they? Wink
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 21 Jun, 2012 05:00 pm
@Linkat,
Hi Linkat.

The picture of the back family room is where she sleeps. Fortunately that room has double doors to outside. That helps because you can imagine the smell if she doesn't go on paper and does it on the tiles somewhere during the night as it's all closed up. Also, for the most part at least during the day, she can step outside, just un-able to get back in anymore as she can't run and jump up, it's not high, just due to the previous stroke.

We bring her in the house after dinner and place her on a huge pillow looking out the window with the fire on.. She sleeps until I go to bed and allows me to put her back into her bed, sleeping again straight away.

She used to sleep in my study. That sucked because all she could look at was walls.

She will still go for a walk with me, but she then turns and goes the opposite way, after a bit, she forgets haha. And, i have to keep and eye or else I'm running to catch her ...

E-Beth do your dogs suffer from anything at their age?

0 Replies