Who are your Most hated Americans?

Linkat

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2012 03:40 pm
@Ragman,
What no Lebron? (Miami basketball player)
Ragman

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2012 03:45 pm
@Linkat,
Can't put him on the list as much as I dislike him. However, tomorrow he may make the list if the Heat beat my Celts.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2012 03:47 pm
@Linkat,
I guess Mel G. he lived in Peekskill, NY 'til the age of 12.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2012 03:51 pm

I resent Bill Maher; I remain aversive to him,
for his fraudulent allegations of being "politically incorrect."
He is a liberal; he has been FULLY politically correct.

As a member of his audience,
he cheated me out of my time & attention, but he 's not worth my hatred.

David
Ragman

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2012 03:54 pm
@Linkat,
I could consider dropping Mel Go off the list as he is his own worst enemy. After dallying with a Russian female pianist, a divorce was requested by his wife. She received a record settlemen said to be one of the highest in Hollywood history at over $400,000,000. That's not a typo.

Tiger and Ellen just reached a $750M settlement!
engineer

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2012 04:15 pm
The Post must have presented people with a tailored list to vote on instead of letting people vote on their own. If you asked people who they hate the most, they wouldn't even think of most of these names. The only way Obama, Bush, Cheney and Pelosi stay off this list is if they weren't offered as options. Heck, Moore is the only political target on there at all. Who would really believe that politics is so genial in the US?
edgarblythe

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2012 04:16 pm
The main thing I really dislike Mel Gibson for is the time he tried to shoot and kill Peter and Lois Griffin.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2012 04:22 pm
I don't hate anyone, it's a waste of emotion. I pity a lot of people, though.

Cycloptichorn
maxdancona

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2012 04:57 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
David, sometimes I forget that your posts are meant as humor.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2012 04:58 pm
@Ragman,
I hate anyone on either side of a $750 million settlement. That's obscene.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2012 05:02 pm
@Linkat,
I doubt to many people ho rep on to this poll really hate these people.

Possible exceptions
Sandusky
Anthony
Simpson

But they are vile criminals, and deserve hatred.

The rest range from really annoying (Kardashian and Paris) to really repugnant (Edwards and Madoff)

I've no doubt that the folks who have declared their hatred for Bush and Cheney actually do. A mental sickness seems to afflict the ultra-partisan. The objects of their hatred tend to transform them into frothing idiots.

Imagine the state of mind of someone who wishes horrible suffering and death on anyone, but a politician?

Death threats abound. Are there really that many mentally ill people?

And stupid madmen, like the ones who posted on Twitter (along side their pictures) that Scott Walker needs to be killed.

Hate is a very powerful emotion.

I reserve it for those who have or have tried to seriously hurt me or members of my family.

Right now there are only two people on my list and it's unlikely that anyone here knows them.

There used to be three, but the third one died a very painful death that he well deserved.

58 years on earth and only three people have made my list. I feel blessed.

Hatred is so damaging to the hater because it is inextricably intwined with frustration and stress.

Having said all this there are plenty of people who I find despicable and they are almost all criminals or politicians, but I'm being redundant.

The special class is the tyrant/criminal/politician: Saddam, Assad, Kim, etc. I have and I do hope they die, sooner than later but not due to any personal animus.

OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2012 05:20 pm

I DON 'T HATE ANYONE.

All of my earlier hatreds have fully expired.

David
0 Replies

thack45

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2012 05:28 pm
And why didn't the lady at the dmv make the list? I really did not like her today
0 Replies

thack45

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2012 05:30 pm
@maxdancona,
One thumb for you.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2012 06:05 pm
@Linkat,
Strange that anyone other then Tiger ex-wife and perhaps some of his girlfriends would have any reason to hate him.

He cheated on his wife with many women and my comment is so what as far as the general public hating him is concern.
Linkat

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2012 07:05 am
@engineer,
I think it is more who the poll was directed at - NY Post readers....
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2012 07:09 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
I'd agree - and with many who say they don't "hate" - but I kind of took the poll to mean who do you dislike, or can't stand. Hate really is too strong an emotion for most of these individuals - to me hate is something more personal.

How could I really hate any of these individuals any way? They did nothing to be personally.

But this poll at least in my opinion is more what "celebrity", "public figure" do you dislike and/or can't stand the most. But that is way too wordy to have the same impact.
Linkat

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2012 07:10 am
@BillRM,
I agree too - I think most people who voted for him on this - probably "hate" what he did; rather than actually hate him - how can you really hate some one you don't know?
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2012 07:28 am
@Linkat,
Linkat wrote:
I'd agree - and with many who say they don't "hate" - but I kind of
took the poll to mean who do you dislike, or can't stand.
Hate really is too strong an emotion for most of these individuals -
to me hate is something more personal.

How could I really hate any of these individuals any way?
They did nothing to be personally.

But this poll at least in my opinion is more what "celebrity", "public figure"
do you dislike and/or can't stand the most. But that is way too wordy
to have the same impact.
Yes; u can prefer to avoid the social company of some people,
rather than hating those people.

David
Ragman

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2012 08:42 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
Yes; u can prefer to avoid the social company of some people,
rather than hating those people.

Hey! Who says that I can't hate someone without having met them?! I can justify my hate for Madoff, Sandusky and OJ Simpson. I never met Hitler either, I surely hate him!

Avoiding social contact? Pfft! You can choose a different path that works for you, but this works for me.