Motor bike norms!

Reply Sat 2 Jun, 2012 03:07 pm
So I recently took out my busa out rally on memorial day weekend. And I frequently saw bikes with two guys on two wheels. (I can't imagine them riding from afar on the highway in the sun, which is very uncomfortable in my experience.) I mean I only allow my girl to ride with me to short trips, or else I'll say shoo off. It's a hassle, especially when you want to hit triple digits on the speedometer.

Is the motor bike norm of a big NO NO for two guys on one bike, not as important anymore?

I mean if I'm giving a dude a ride out of necessity, I wouldn't let him ride unless we are sitting back to back.

Give a shout out if you went to the black bike week rally at Myrtle Beach.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,855 • Replies: 2
No top replies

L1n1o

Reply Sat 2 Jun, 2012 03:35 pm
@Val Killmore,
Maybe they wanna save on gas??

0 Replies

Umang Kumar

Reply Wed 3 Apr, 2013 10:17 pm
@Val Killmore,
Hello Friends,

The Government of India will release new set of norms to determine the mileage of a vehicle by the end of the month. Based on Corporate Average Fuel Efficiency (CAFE) norms of the United States, The fuel efficiency rage for a manufacturer will be determined by dividing the total sum of fuel efficiency rates for all its models with the total number sold. The new norms will go into effect by 2015 and will be mandatory for all companies to comply with. Failing which, penalties will be doled out. Star rating system is also being considered, which could see its debut soon.

Thanks and Regards,
Umang Kumar

0 Replies