SATANIC HATE SITE REVEALED ! ! !

Setanta

Reply Sun 20 May, 2012 04:44 am
A bold and courageous Christian Soldier has unmasked our true Satanic agenda! What are we going to do ? ! ? ! ? We have to come up with a plan and soon. The Master is not going to be happy about this!

snood

Reply Sun 20 May, 2012 05:10 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

A bold and courageous Christian Soldier has unmasked our true Satanic agenda! What are we going to do ? ! ? ! ? We have to come up with a plan and soon. The Master is not going to be happy about this!

Whatchoo talkin bout, Willis?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 20 May, 2012 05:13 am
There's a new guy who showed claiming to have logical proofs that atheist are deluded, cowardly, illogical . . . you name it. At one point he asked if this is one of "those satanic hate sites." I suspect he may not be a member of your congretation.
djjd62

Reply Sun 20 May, 2012 06:07 am
@Setanta,
to be honest, it's something i've suspected all along
Krumple

Reply Sun 20 May, 2012 06:11 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

There's a new guy who showed claiming to have logical proofs that atheist are deluded, cowardly, illogical . . . you name it. At one point he asked if this is one of "those satanic hate sites." I suspect he may not be a member of your congretation.

Are you sure hes not just trolling? If he's not a troll what good can really come out of entertaining this guy? When a christian says an atheist doesn't have logic, you know you are dealing with someone who has less than 50 iq. A mild form of retardation. Anything you have to say to them will be met with no absorption.
djjd62

Reply Sun 20 May, 2012 06:13 am
@Krumple,
as cruel as it may be, sometimes it's fun to mock to the afflicted

i encourage folks to mock me at every turn
Krumple

Reply Sun 20 May, 2012 06:18 am
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:

eyah but when it is overly done, it can just be annoying.
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Sun 20 May, 2012 06:27 am
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:

I know this looks like a double post but after I posted the last one it reminded me of a movie I recently saw. Idiocracy. Yeah it's not a new movie, came out in 06 but I saw it for the first time just a few days ago. Shows how much I'm up on movies, but anyways it is just a silly film. Not the type of movie that I enjoy but I've been working a lot lately and burned out and this movie was actually a great relief that I needed.

Anyways to finally get to the point, mockery is great and a good way to get people to realize something but there is a point when too much ends up with the opposite result. Some mockery might make people believe the mockery is just cute and don't mean anything by it. This movie is prophetic and realistically can see our future turning out that way. We are witnessing the first steps heading that way by allowing creationism in science classrooms.
0 Replies

raprap

Reply Sun 20 May, 2012 09:43 am
@Setanta,
But what if I don't believe in Satan?

Rap
0 Replies

raprap

Reply Sun 20 May, 2012 09:44 am
@Setanta,
But what if there is no Satan?

Rap
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Sun 20 May, 2012 09:46 am
@Setanta,
Setantic hate site?

I'm in!
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 20 May, 2012 09:46 am
After the first two or three threads, I employed the ignore function. If I am satanic I don't want to know.
0 Replies

thack45

Reply Sun 20 May, 2012 09:50 am
@Setanta,
musta been all that metallica and megadeth I listened to in the late 90s... oops
chai2

Reply Sun 20 May, 2012 10:02 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

The Master is not going to be happy about this!

You're right, I'm not.

We can't keep letting these things fall through the cracks boys.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 20 May, 2012 10:10 am
@thack45,
You want to check out Norwegian "black metal" music--members of Norwegian black metal groups have been linked to several church burnings there, and one of them, Varg Vikernes, was convicted of four counts of arson in the burning of historic churches, and in the killing of Øystein Aarseth, a guitarist in the group Mayhem, of which Vikernes had once been a member. I'm sure that Chai is very proud of him. He got out of prison in 2009 . . . maybe you should look him up!
tsarstepan

Reply Sun 20 May, 2012 10:21 am
This thread's a $atanic trap to lure JGoldman back to the site. Where's the evidence?

The Date 10000 Asian ladies banner advertisement on the bottom of the thread at the moment of this post's posting.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 20 May, 2012 10:35 am
Some song birds have unexpectedly short life spans . . . the stool pigeon comes immediately to mind . . .

http://www.larry-adams.com/StoolPigeon.gif
0 Replies

thack45

Reply Sun 20 May, 2012 10:38 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

He got out of prison in 2009 . . . maybe you should look him up!

Oh believe me, I did. He's living living in an aerostar in my garage... Okay, I'm kidding... I don't have a garage
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 20 May, 2012 11:06 am
Yeah, no head-banger would be caught dead in an Aerostar . . .
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 20 May, 2012 11:20 am
Oooh, good timing, I started a thread about the Rolling Stones recording Sympathy for the Devil last night. It was probably an old youtube video, but new to me.
0 Replies