unable to check the mails

Reply Sun 13 May, 2012 12:46 am
i have checked mymail from my friends house yesteraday at 3.00 p. m after coming to my house i just wanted to open my mails but unfortunate iam unable to open my mails to check the inbox sent or draft iam not able to open any mails but iam receiving the mails but not opening pllz

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,230 • Replies: 2
No top replies

roger

Reply Sun 13 May, 2012 01:31 am
@mallariarchana,
Did you do anything at your friends house that might have changed your password? Is it possible you forgot to log out of your email system before leaving? Someone might have been in there and changed your password. Your email system should have some sort of system for recovering a password.
0 Replies

legalbillingsoftware

Reply Fri 1 Jun, 2012 01:33 am
u said
"but unfortunate iam unable to open my mails to check the inbox sent or draft iam not able to open any mails but iam receiving the mails but not opening pllz"

i assume you can open your account, and it's not a lost or a change of password issue. sometimes it really happens.. it could be the internet connection or your pc hangs..

try restarting your pc. Smile
0 Replies