WHAT MADE YOU GRIMACE & GRIT YOUR TEETH TODAY?

Letty

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 05:20 pm
Correction: It is codeine that makes me whacky. I have a very high threshold of pain, and that may be why that chipped tooth is no problem. Just took an aspirin.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 05:42 pm
Speaking of pain..... I woke up this morning with a spasm in my neck. I'm prone to these and had been seeing a chiropractor who kept reccurences at bay. I haven't been for over 2 months. I've been taking ibuprofen, rubbing on Biofreeze (wonderful stuff, by the way), stretching and relaxing my neck.... the problem is that I have a research paper due to go out monday. So, I have to be at this friggin computer all weekend. Grrr....
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Mon 6 Nov, 2006 11:30 am
i've had a frickin' crick in my neck off and on for a few weeks now.
maybe i'll give the stuff a try...
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 6 Nov, 2006 11:59 am
Try acupunture. Two treatments, one week apart.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Mon 6 Nov, 2006 12:03 pm
I HATE when my dog moves around a lot in the morning. I HATE when she insists on jumping on and off the bed, rubbing her cold nose in my face because she's hungry, and even more when she won't stop scratching herself.

Life was so much better when I caged her up at night but being home alone makes me want to keep her out, so I have something to hold, and so she can tear up anyone who comes in. Smile
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 6 Nov, 2006 05:27 pm
Here is a "Grimm" Story...

http://www.nationalgeographic.com/grimm/

Not really related but interesting...
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 6 Nov, 2006 05:29 pm
Joahaeyo wrote:
I HATE when my dog moves around a lot in the morning. I HATE when she insists on jumping on and off the bed, rubbing her cold nose in my face because she's hungry, and even more when she won't stop scratching herself.

Life was so much better when I caged her up at night but being home alone makes me want to keep her out, so I have something to hold, and so she can tear up anyone who comes in. Smile

Feed your dog at night instead of in the AM and they will not bug you so much in the AM...

A dog only needs to be fed once a day.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Mon 6 Nov, 2006 06:19 pm
That's a good idea, but I have a deep chested large breed that is prone to bloat, so its in her best interest to be fed at least twice a day. Smile
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 7 Nov, 2006 07:13 pm
ooooooowwwwwwchie. GGing for days over neck spasms. The throbbing imobility has gone, but I am now getting shooting pains up my scalp and down into my shoulderblades. Grrr....
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Tue 7 Nov, 2006 07:41 pm
My quadriceps are killing me. We did Walsh's Pyramid on Sunday getting up, sitting down and stairs are agony.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Wed 8 Nov, 2006 12:51 pm
Oil those hinges, h.h. Razz

I may grimace, but before I do. I want to see if I need to.

Tooth is fine,
Jaw is ok
But I need to do my work today.

Very Happy

Everything seems in order, so no bruxism.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 8 Nov, 2006 01:14 pm
Actually, last night, Gov. Granholm doing her Borat impression.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 8 Nov, 2006 02:23 pm
Trying to listen to Bush's speech today.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Wed 8 Nov, 2006 03:00 pm
We still have Halloween candy and it's driving me crazy.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 8 Nov, 2006 04:46 pm
The stupidity of the American voters.

Just vote democrat and the terrorists will stop beheading Christians and Jews. They will stop the genocide in Darfur (and everywhere else where they can spread radical Islam by the machine gun) they will peacefully go back to their mosques and stop planning to wipe America and Israel off the face of the map.

Let's see how the dems like being blamed for the war now...
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Wed 8 Nov, 2006 04:58 pm
RexRed
0 Replies

stuh505

Reply Wed 8 Nov, 2006 05:02 pm
Registered to vote back in August. Requested an absentee ballot which I never got. Went to vote yesterday (in the pouring rain, mind you), they didn't have my name on file. I voted provisionally, made some phone calls...it looks like they have no record of me at all. So my vote probably won't be counting. I am fairly certain that if my vote does not count, the b*tch that controls the in-state tuition rights is going to skr*w me...which would basically ruin my life and all my hard work (some days I don't even have time to eat a proper meal...and for what...)
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 8 Nov, 2006 05:09 pm
hingehead wrote:
RexRed

Good...
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Wed 8 Nov, 2006 05:19 pm
RexRed wrote:
hingehead wrote:
RexRed

Good...

You grimaced when you wrote that, right?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 8 Nov, 2006 05:44 pm
Sympathy to Stuh..
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 06/26/2024 at 01:02:09