77

WHAT MADE YOU GRIMACE & GRIT YOUR TEETH TODAY?

Borat Sister

1  
Reply Wed 4 Nov, 2020 08:40 pm
@chai2,
Whoa! So sorry this happened. I had one the other day and was absolutely dreading it because I literally had wussed out for decades. I started having them in my twenties and they were murder....then I was assisting two friends with breast cancer and insanely stopped having them.

The one the other day was NOTHING. I’d heard the technology was way better, but this was better than I expected.

Do you think they really had **** technology or she was just not good at her job yet?

Hope the girls are feeling better today

1  
Reply Thu 5 Nov, 2020 12:30 am
@Borat Sister,
I think she didn’t know her job.

Oh yeah, technology has come a long way. At the A plus place not only are they fast and non eventful, their customer service is beyond compare. They actually have one staff member who is like a wandering concierge. Just helping in any way she can with the waiting patients.

Heh. Just remembered. One time when I was there a young woman who was mentally disabled was waiting for her mamm with I guess her mother. She was having a hard time waiting and was just not happy being there, period. The assistant at large was wonderful. Distracting her with games and soon the young woman bonded with her. So much so that the employee went in with her when it was her turn. I’m sure mom was grateful.

I didn’t even realize it at the time today, but I later realized I actually got queasy at one point from the combined pain of her manually compressing and pulling too hard and putting me in really awkward positions.

Most machines just automatically stop compressing when it senses it’s where it needs to be. This chick was actually manually turning the vise thing. I haven’t seen that done in Years.
The whole thing took like 4 times longer than usual.

No biggie really, just really unexpected and annoying

Izzie

2  
Reply Wed 18 Nov, 2020 11:50 am
@chai2,
chai2 wrote:

She was so damn concerned about me exposing my one breast, while the one she was scanning was sitting up on a shelf like a fish mongers display of codfish.

Ha, Chai, oh so true, your fishmonger analogy just made me laugh... it does frikken hurt, they always do that one extra little squeeze too. Hope your mammaries are recovering and it will be positive news.