WHAT MADE YOU GRIMACE & GRIT YOUR TEETH TODAY?

Clary

Reply Tue 20 Jun, 2006 03:45 am
You should try that in Hong Kong, Prince... even deadlier.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 29 Jun, 2006 01:47 am
I'm thinking that my computer must be jinxed. First days of wobbly A2K & now this!: I've been upgrading programs for work & thought I should get stuck back into it again today, given that I go back to work on Monday. So I open the relevant Windows files & what do I find? Little squares, interspersed with the odd letter or two, here & there! ..... message boxes telling me that Windows can't open the files ... all sorts of blah blah, blah messages! Shocked Sad So I ring my trusty tech help: "Sounds like the (something - I forget which, exactly) virus", say he. Surely, I'm thinking, surely all that work can't be lost!!!!! Shocked
Wahhhhhhhhhh!
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Thu 29 Jun, 2006 02:31 am
OUCH !!!
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Thu 29 Jun, 2006 04:33 am
Ooooh Olga, what a bummer! Hope it comes back; I blame A2K and its general unhelpfulness and lethargy.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 29 Jun, 2006 08:58 pm
I've been gritting and grimacing for several days now. A2K has been down almost every time I've tried it. And when it's not down, it's incredibly slow. Maybe this is Craven's plan...make us so dissatisfied that we'll love the Big Change?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 29 Jun, 2006 11:10 pm
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i175/Gigipix/charadeskrisbymarksmall.jpg

What my bedroom ha looked like on any given afternoon/evening this week..... oy. One night there was vomit on my sheets.

Clary's sig line is a perfect mantra for this week......
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 30 Jun, 2006 06:41 am
That's actually a cute picture of you littlek.

You also look a bit....uh...vulnerable. Wink
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 30 Jun, 2006 09:26 am
Ha! That's the wrong picture! I posted it in the charades thread I started......

THIS is the pic I meant to post.

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i175/Gigipix/bedroombybrendan2.jpg
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Fri 30 Jun, 2006 09:53 am
littlek wrote:
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i175/Gigipix/charadeskrisbymarksmall.jpg

What my bedroom ha looked like on any given afternoon/evening this week..... oy. One night there was vomit on my sheets.

Clary's sig line is a perfect mantra for this week......

..,.and what exactly are you doing?
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Fri 30 Jun, 2006 09:57 am
looks to me as though K is doing the Hoochie Coochie.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 30 Jun, 2006 10:00 am
charades <whistle> over here........

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=78236&highlight=
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 30 Jun, 2006 10:01 am
Oh yeah. definately the wrong picture.

How come those feet are coming out of the naked girl's head??

Joe(just trying to understand)Nation
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Fri 30 Jun, 2006 01:12 pm
littlek wrote:
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i175/Gigipix/bedroombybrendan2.jpg

Those aren't feet coming out of a naked girls head...is a dismembered torso...I guess you didn't notice the dead girl on the floor.

The naked girl is next. That's why she's clutching that video to her chest.....some kids have dolls.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 1 Jul, 2006 12:59 am
Clary wrote:
Ooooh Olga, what a bummer!

Luckily for me, Clary, I saved copies of those files on disc, before the mishaps. Something I rarely do. I wonder what made me do it with those particular ones? Hmmm ...

Thanks for your concern, possum!
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 1 Jul, 2006 01:26 am
On littleK's photo - and I didn't look through pages back of that, so this may be out of context --

but, never mind all those short pretty people around a bed, what is that LUCCA poster?????
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Sat 1 Jul, 2006 01:30 am
Hi there Oss, long time no see - what makes me grimace is that so many of my favourite people appear to have absented themselves from the threads...
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 1 Jul, 2006 01:34 am
But you aren't also saying g'day to moi, Clary! Sad
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Sat 1 Jul, 2006 01:38 am
Sweetipie! How could I neglect you!

Goodest of days, duckie. I sort of imagined you were already off line and away...
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 1 Jul, 2006 01:44 am
No, I'm lingering for a bit, Clary ....

And how might you be, back home & all? (Lovely to see you here on a regular basis, BTW! Very Happy )
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Sat 1 Jul, 2006 01:49 am
Getting used to staying in one place, you know I adore the open road... Constantly thinking about where else I would like to live, the world being my proverbial oyster. But the roses are out and it's a lovely day... how is the winter for you? At least the shortest day is past.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.05 seconds on 10/06/2024 at 01:23:44