WHAT MADE YOU GRIMACE & GRIT YOUR TEETH TODAY?

bigdice67

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2004 09:10 am
Not being able to got bed... we have carnival here right now, and I was up the whole night, and morning, and worked lunch...

Thank gosh for the BipolarBear interview on the net! But NOW I'm hitting the sack for an hour, and will work dinner 'til goshknowswhen
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2004 09:12 am
sweet dreams bdice..a wee dream is better than none!
0 Replies

mac11

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2004 09:14 am
My car's going back in the shop for the third time this week.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2004 04:42 pm
Time for a new one, mac? Been there done that... It's such a nuisance! Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2004 04:44 pm
My GRRRRRRRRRRRR for today: I seem to have indulged in a few to many glasses of wine last night. That'll teach me to enjoy myself!
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2004 05:23 pm
that darn enjoyment thing, so agrivating at times Wink

water, pain killers, time wish there was more for that stuff but, ya know...what can ya do with so much joy? Wink

Im here flowing right through my book in great serenity....and the landlord comes home after a few days of being away, and immediately my head starts to ache...why the woman doesnt know what slippers are, Ill just never understand...clomp clomp clomp
blah
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2004 06:11 pm
quinn1 wrote:
that darn enjoyment thing, so agrivating at times Wink

water, pain killers, time wish there was more for that stuff but, ya know...what can ya do with so much joy? Wink

Yeah, exactly, quinn. <sigh>
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Thu 26 Feb, 2004 08:47 am
This is a grimace:

My friend has a son who is a senior in highschool, the school had a blood donor drive and the results showed that 60% of those who gave had an STD!

I'm still trying to find out the total number of donors, who apparently donate a variety of body fluids!
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Thu 26 Feb, 2004 11:24 am
Shocked
That's a damn shame. I seem to recall numbers like that at a high school outside of Atlanta a few years ago. Over half of the student body. It's horrifying. Not to mention just out-and-out NASTY.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 26 Feb, 2004 11:58 am
60%??!!! Shocked

Update us when you find out more, that's awful.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 26 Feb, 2004 04:03 pm
Snapped the heel on one of my new burgundy pumps today. grrrrrrrrrr
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 26 Feb, 2004 07:45 pm
Bummer, ehBeth! If this is the first time you've worn them, have you considered taking them back to the shop for a refund?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 26 Feb, 2004 07:50 pm
Second time I wore them, msOlga. They've never been worn outside. Other than a snapped heel, they look nearly untouched. I'm considering taking them back after work tomorrow. They were soooooo perfect too. I'd been looking for shoes like these for over a year.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 26 Feb, 2004 08:03 pm
ehBeth

Do I detect fellow shoe fetish-ist? Nothing like a new pair of shoes, I always say! Razz
Good luck with with the return. Hey, I hope you didn't hurt yourself when the heel snapped!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 26 Feb, 2004 08:11 pm
ohhhhhhhhhh, MssssssOlga, I love shoes. I love them with all of my heart, and finding just the right shoe always makes me soooooo happy. It's the first time I've ever snapped a heel. I'd never even broken a heel off a shoe, which people seem to do on occasion.

Luckily, I was sort of hanging onto a wall in the office when it happened.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 26 Feb, 2004 08:15 pm
That sucks about the shoe. Sad

I live on a street that would not be busy at all except for the fact that it has become a shortcut between two busy streets. Several times a week, as I slow down to turn into my driveway, some freak thinks that my turn signal is on because I'm going to take the shortcut turn that everyone takes and that I therefore am slowing down WAY too soon and my slowing down is highly objectionable to him/ her and so he/she gets right up on my bumper as I attempt to turn ~30 yards before the shortcut turn. Argh!!! My Saturn handles pretty well, but not so well that I can make a precision 90 degree turn at 35 MPH. Today it was a big giant SUV that looked like it had no intentions of stopping. Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

George

Reply Thu 26 Feb, 2004 08:17 pm
Many's the time I'd have taken the "cannon" option on a new car if it had been offered.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 26 Feb, 2004 08:20 pm
Soz

I hate, repeat HATE, aggressive, impatient drivers!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Especially ones in jumbo 4 wheel drives! Bullies!
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 26 Feb, 2004 08:20 pm
That'd be nifty...
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 26 Feb, 2004 08:25 pm
ehBeth wrote:
ohhhhhhhhhh, MssssssOlga, I love shoes. I love them with all of my heart, and finding just the right shoe always makes me soooooo happy.

Oooooooooooooooh, ehBeth! I know, I know ........ Laughing
I think you'll have to buy TWO new pairs to compensate for the disappointment of that last pair. Very Happy
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.05 seconds on 09/21/2024 at 01:52:34