WHAT MADE YOU GRIMACE & GRIT YOUR TEETH TODAY?

caprice

Reply Sun 15 Feb, 2004 04:18 am
Er...or rather why I DON'T do it...until later...uhm...getting confuddled...time for bed! Nighty night. Smile
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 15 Feb, 2004 04:21 am
Sleep tight, caprice! Very Happy
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Sun 15 Feb, 2004 04:29 am
The stiff shoulders and arms, the numb hands feet and butt resulting from my 265km motorcycle ride beginning at 3:00 am this morning.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 15 Feb, 2004 04:31 am
Wow, that was some trip, Wilso!
Do you have some Deep Heat, or something to rub into your sore bits?
I hope the trip was well worth it!
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Sun 15 Feb, 2004 04:52 am
msolga wrote:
Wow, that was some trip, Wilso!
Do you have some Deep Heat, or something to rub into your sore bits?
I hope the trip was well worth it!

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=561367#561367

This should answer your question.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sun 15 Feb, 2004 04:57 am
Oh, it was a motorcycle ride! I was over here trying desperately to change km into miles (America being one of three countries still using the "English" system Evil or Very Mad of measurement which even the English don't use.) and imaging you doing it by bicycle which, not too long ago, I would have done though not perhaps in the Australian heat. ( and it would have taken me more like two and half days just to get to her house.) But anyway, you made me grimace, just thinking about it.

Joe

PS No blind date should ever occur beyond walking distance to local transportation. Laughing
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Sun 15 Feb, 2004 05:14 am
Yes, it was a motorcycle (about 165 miles each way). A sports motorcycle (Honda CBR 600F) which is not condusive to comfortable travel. Fast, but not comfortable.

Riding back in the early hours was actually a wise decision, as I avoided the heat of the day, and also had the wide open road mostly to myself.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 15 Feb, 2004 04:50 pm
Wilso, what a bummer!
And what an incredibly RUDE woman! Shocked
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Sun 15 Feb, 2004 11:02 pm
Lil-k, now you can't leave us hanging, we need to know:)
0 Replies

Vivien

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2004 01:00 pm
Joe Nation wrote:
(America being one of three countries still using the "English" system Evil or Very Mad of measurement which even the English don't use.)

we do still use miles - dunno why as fabric and stuff has to be sold by the metre. Miles we still work with though.
0 Replies

onyxelle

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2004 02:33 pm
my husband ordered flowers for me to be delivered to my job on v-day, before 3:30 (he did not do this 'same day' service. more than 24 hr notice. He informed them I would NOT be in on Friday (why not is none of y'alls business hehehehehe). Flowers can after 5:00 P.M. on Friday....I did not see them until Monday morning - of course they're not 'pretty' anymore.

We are getting a refund, of course....

What makes me grimace is that it takes only a few minutes for them to debit the money out of your account, but it takes 5-7 days for them to put it back. Dirty bastards!
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2004 03:03 pm
I'm sick to death of it.

I want to retire.

And I can, I could just walk away.

But I won't, and for the life of me don't know why.
0 Replies

onyxelle

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2004 03:05 pm
sick of what CDK?
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2004 03:06 pm
A private misery. I just wanted to rant.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2004 03:07 pm
Well, depending on what you want to walk away from, could be because you want to eat - or because of your essence.

If you are serious, can I offer a brusque slap? (IN order to avoid any hint of the hated warm crap.)
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2004 03:36 pm
Old ladies at the bank who won't bother to figure out how to do their banking by phone or internet, who come with three purses, 15 billion pieces of paper and ID, including every hospital card they've ever received, who tie up lines for grossly long periods of time, just to pay a few bills and get cash for groceries and cat food.
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2004 03:40 pm
Aggh, youngish boys when I was trying to buy my fruit for the week who think that discussing football (soccer), despite knowing nothing about it, makes them seem more macho... well, that, and asking me- a complete stranger to them- lewd questions.

0 Replies

George

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2004 03:46 pm
There's definitely something amiss with my left shoulder. I reached up to close the rear hatch of the family minivan and OW! Time to face reality and make an appointment with my friendly neighborhood orthopaedic surgeon.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2004 04:25 pm
dlowan wrote:
Well, depending on what you want to walk away from, could be because you want to eat - or because of your essence.

If you are serious, can I offer a brusque slap? (IN order to avoid any hint of the hated warm crap.)

Semi serious, it's the twilight of a three-day weekend and I'm feeling too old to keep working. Since I'm only 23 this does not bode well.... Doesn't much bode well at all.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2004 04:47 pm
Yeah - it took me until I was 24 to feel that. You're in trouble...
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.06 seconds on 09/20/2024 at 06:52:38