WHAT MADE YOU GRIMACE & GRIT YOUR TEETH TODAY?

Eva

Reply Wed 2 Feb, 2005 09:09 am
I'm sure you're loving it, G! Ah, life in the fast lane.
(I think you will enjoy Vancouver.) I've missed seeing you on here lately. <smooch>

I'm grimacing and gritting my teeth at the prospect of A2K without Bi-Polar Bear. Sad
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 2 Feb, 2005 09:12 am
Eva wrote:

I'm grimacing and gritting my teeth at the prospect of A2K without Bi-Polar Bear. Sad

ditto. Sad
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Wed 2 Feb, 2005 09:38 am
What happened to Bi-Polar Bear ?
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 2 Feb, 2005 10:12 am
He decided to leave...thought he was spending too much time here.

See his thread: http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=44672
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Mon 7 Feb, 2005 09:31 am
....and it's Monday morning....again. Yippee.... Rolling Eyes Sad
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Mon 7 Feb, 2005 10:26 am
thanks for the link, Eva. Sad

What made me upset today was "change." I hate change when it doesn't BETTER something.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Mon 7 Feb, 2005 08:44 pm
Job applications! I hate, hate, hate them! Evil or Very Mad And they drive me nuts!
Just consider how you'd feel having to respond to six convoluted criteria points. Example -

Criteria #3:

Interpersonal & communication skills
* Demonstrated high level interspersonal & communication skills & exemplary professional approach when dealing with students, parents, teaching & non-teaching staff which promote the College as a learning community.

Now consider writing something like five pages in response to six of these little devils! For 6 months of part-time work!

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

<whimper>
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 8 Feb, 2005 04:09 am
Someone tore open a garbage bag again, dumped the contents over the already dreary corner of thorny scrubs in front of my window. Pile of softdrink cans, plastic bottles. Grr.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 8 Feb, 2005 07:16 am
First your garden & now your garbage nimh! Evil or Very Mad You're having a bad run there.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 8 Feb, 2005 07:28 am
I grimaced and gritted my teeth today because of my hangover and trying to remember what the hell I did last night.

I have a vague memory of tearing open a garbage bag and dumping the contents over a dreary corner of thorny scrubs in front of someone's window. It seems like there were softdrink cans in there and maybe a few plastic bottles.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 8 Feb, 2005 07:37 am
Nah, it wasn't you that did it to nimh. He lives a long way from the swamp, Gus.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 8 Feb, 2005 08:08 am
Heh, Gus.

Dont even think I dont know what I think you may not know anymore but I know all too well you've been up to.

Ive seen people happily smoke their high and merrily snog their object of desire here in this corner, but the first time I saw it all involving a pretty young sheep I knew you had to be around here somewhere.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 8 Feb, 2005 08:09 am
That qualifies as the craziest thing I have ever read.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 8 Feb, 2005 08:14 am
That was very mysterious, nimh.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 8 Feb, 2005 08:21 am
Gus's ways are, Ms Olga. He is everywhere.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 8 Feb, 2005 08:36 am
Pretty mysterious yourself, nimh! Razz
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Tue 8 Feb, 2005 09:25 am
Fiance's return date was moved back ........Again

How many times have I said this already? Ughhhhh...

Well, at least it's only a week and a half longer. There's still a very small chance he'll come home the date he said which is right after Valentine's.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 8 Feb, 2005 09:33 am
Oh no!!

A week and a half, that's not as bad as it could be.

But still, no fair!
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Tue 8 Feb, 2005 09:42 am
some bastid knocked off my rearview mirror. no note, no nothing, grrr. my insurance won't cover it, cause i got the cheapo deal. grrrr.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Tue 8 Feb, 2005 09:04 pm
I grimace at my lack of strength sometimes. Some days trying to help others seems burdensome. I am facing the anniversary of my child's death, soon. It seems the life within me fades away along with each day.
I know it will pass. I know that I will still laugh and joke, no matter how much I cry in silence. It just zaps my energy. But I will get through it. Like I always do. By God's grace.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 05:14:36